Default taddswi sussex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
please provide info on your bro-in-law:
-What class of degree, from what university
-How much is his basic salary in SIAEC?
-How many years of exp?

I am sure that the $4500 = basic + allowance + OT/shift allowance
I myself is a LAE. I bring back home clean on average of 3500 exclude OT and bonus.i am only 5 years as an LAE.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

poly recruit LAE with at least 3 yrs experience.i got the job but was given less and lesss benefit and 2 years contract.shoul i take or reject?

Old 14-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
Hi Peeps

I have notice that ITE have PREFER to recruit people with Airforce experience and you need degree too so that you can be called up for interview. Those with airforce experience, ITE pay them good salary between $3.8K to $7.5K. This is the news i received from my insider sources.

But i got some colleagues who degree and got aircraft maintenance licence but no Airforce Experience was either offer below $3.8K or $4K FLAT.

At least 90 percent of the ITE Aerospace/Avionics Lecturer Jobs were given to ex-airforce personnel plus better salary over CAAS aircraft maintenance licence holder. Really sad case, it seems to me that the Section Head who also from Airforce rather choose his ex-comrades than the real deal who sign aircrafts.

When you compare experiences, both are almost similar in years of experience but comes to commercial aircraft the CAAS aircraft maintenance licence holder are the people with most knowledge who do the job.

Airforce people repair military planes (No Future) that is the main reason they left. Oh they don't need licence to sign aircraft and no need to take CAAS Exam to pass.

if the pay is so good at SIAEC, then how come your brother-in-law still wants to leave?

is the job at SIAEC and ITE a fair comparison for renumeration?

be mindful that you are making potentially defamatory statements unless you have proof to backup your allegations.

Old 14-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey bro

My bro in law work in siaec as LAE and went to apply for a teaching job with ITE in aerospace. During the interview, he was asked how much he expecting the salary and he reply SGD$4.5K....the interviewer say "NO"....ITE can only offer him SGD$2.5K....ITE is not offering a perm job....every job u applied is contract job.

My Bro-in-law ask why so little, the interviewer reply and say to him that he got no airforce experience and his degree carry a little weight to his resume. ITE need people to have passion to teach students. Plus the work load is not as heavy as his present job.

This is just a 2-cent of my advise. If u pay peanuts then u will have monkey working for u. Cheers to the AIRFORCE and ITE great way of innovation and passion of recruiting local talents.
May be your bro in-law has no teaching experience even though he may be a LAE with SIAEC. Teaching young learners and fixing a plane are totally different areas of expertise.

What you had just posted will be defamatory statements if you have no concrete evidence to back it up.

Suggest you edit or remove your post.
Old 14-03-2012, 05:34 PM

Bean is on a distinguished road

Quote:
May be your bro in-law has no teaching experience even though he may be a LAE with SIAEC. Teaching young learners and fixing a plane are totally different areas of expertise.

What you had just posted will be defamatory statements if you have no concrete evidence to back it up.

you speak like COL KFC
Old 15-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default ITRanda Caleb,4

Quote:
if the pay is so good at SIAEC, then how come your brother-in-law still wants to leave?

is the job at SIAEC and ITE a fair comparison for renumeration?

be mindful that you are making potentially defamatory statements unless you have proof to backup your allegations.
I don't see him talking abt his bro in law....are u blind? Further more this is forums about sharing personnal experience....nothing wrong on it....i can say that you are hurt or disturb because you are the one being hurt with the comment...

you swing your weight on potentially defamatory statements...come on lar....if you don't agree then come out your own proof.....that fellow don't need to show proof....you just show your own proof on the salary scale, benefit, recruitment drive, etc....for the rest of the forum community lar...

jobs are hard to find especially good pay and environment...if ITE really fair on recruiting good people then pay must be good....no point talking about passion and vision on teaching while taking lesser pay, etc...

LAE had gone thru proper training and holds professional licence...of course people are keen to teach but pay must be good to bring them over....what the point buying 737 fuselage and park at ang mo kio campus and teach by airforce guys with no commerical experience AT ALL....

If you are one teaching at ITE with airforce experience...you are lucky because HR got no ideas that LAE more valuable than you...

We, LAEs, our pay are offer better rate than ITE ex airforce guys...
1. Perm Status in SIAEC
2. Pay way way more than teaching
3. of course, my colleagues from SIAEC want to teach because they want to have a change of environment...if pay not attractive than no point teach...
4. Our licence are subject to 2 years renewal....if we stop working as LAE...then got problem because have to take exam and interview again...waste of time and money....
5. I got colleagues from airforce join siaec as lae....they also know the value of the CAAS licence
6. I pity you that you don't have CAAS licence....tough luck....or maybe you fail your IQ test and cannot get the job...come on if this really happen then you cannot blame on us LAE....blame yourself for being .......!!! LOL

If you not happy then too bad....everyone have the right to know what happen in the job market...this is FORUM.....not your FB or anything you want your way...go and set up your blog and complaint....

If you don't know how aircraft fly....then you go fly kite....you will understand the fundamental of gravity....c ya at SIAEC...if you manage to get recruit...

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app

Old 15-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I don't see him talking abt his bro in law....are u blind? Further more this is forums about sharing personnal experience....nothing wrong on it....i can say that you are hurt or disturb because you are the one being hurt with the comment...

you swing your weight on potentially defamatory statements...come on lar....if you don't agree then come out your own proof.....that fellow don't need to show proof....you just show your own proof on the salary scale, benefit, recruitment drive, etc....for the rest of the forum community lar...

jobs are hard to find especially good pay and environment...if ITE really fair on recruiting good people then pay must be good....no point talking about passion and vision on teaching while taking lesser pay, etc...

LAE had gone thru proper training and holds professional licence...of course people are keen to teach but pay must be good to bring them over....what the point buying 737 fuselage and park at ang mo kio campus and teach by airforce guys with no commerical experience AT ALL....

If you are one teaching at ITE with airforce experience...you are lucky because HR got no ideas that LAE more valuable than you...

We, LAEs, our pay are offer better rate than ITE ex airforce guys...
1. Perm Status in SIAEC
2. Pay way way more than teaching
3. of course, my colleagues from SIAEC want to teach because they want to have a change of environment...if pay not attractive than no point teach...
4. Our licence are subject to 2 years renewal....if we stop working as LAE...then got problem because have to take exam and interview again...waste of time and money....
5. I got colleagues from airforce join siaec as lae....they also know the value of the CAAS licence
6. I pity you that you don't have CAAS licence....tough luck....or maybe you fail your IQ test and cannot get the job...come on if this really happen then you cannot blame on us LAE....blame yourself for being .......!!! LOL

If you not happy then too bad....everyone have the right to know what happen in the job market...this is FORUM.....not your FB or anything you want your way...go and set up your blog and complaint....

If you don't know how aircraft fly....then you go fly kite....you will understand the fundamental of gravity....c ya at SIAEC...if you manage to get recruit...
Nice one Bro....it is uncalled for LAE to be underpay...while those airforce guys got the best paycheck out of it =)
Old 15-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default flogyE John

Quote:

Dude. U come to the wrong forum...the way u sum up ur unhappiness...i guess u from airforce right? This is forum not ur house lar...anyhow here and there..SG Salary Forum not sue U forum...got it?
Old 16-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

You learn too much from our ministers. They only threaten with lawyer letters while you no-name poster threatened to sue! Which senior counsel are you going to hire? Are you representing the anonymous brother-in-law or the "it's the end" institution? Take it easy lah. Life's already stressful in the physical world. Why not loosen up a little in the virtual world.

By the way, the judge may throw out your suit if it's deemed frivolous. It's a waste of court and public resources, and you may be liable to pay for all legal costs including the defendant's.

You're a nobody, so don't anyhow threaten to sue. You may lose your pants, idiot! Bet you've never even entered a courthouse.
Old 16-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Quote:

same lar...if his bro in law no experience in teaching then goes the same to air force guys too. Look at their air force website do they have teaching post? LAE got the experience and license but air force guys got experience in militaryplane but don't have license and no experience in the commercial aviation