Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pre covid got a salary package change. No more aws so the base looks higher. Variable bonus is not guaranteed.
Also during covid pay was frozen for 2 years. Why new people entitled to this kind of benefit while existing staff pay didn't even adjust 10% increment is so damn stupid.

My side we all anti new people. Don't help them. Let them drown. Since HR didn't adjust our pay to compensate us fairly. New people don't deserve our help. Let them quit lo. Our own job is secured.

When you join be prepared to experience this culture. Alot of push here push there. End up is new people do all the work. But it's justifiable since new people pay is higher.
Waah so scary ah for the new people. If you dunt mind, may i know ur side is doing what role ya?

Currently i am from mid-career change with coming to 1 year experience. They offer me ard 13% more salary with permanent role compare from my existing company. That is why was wondering without AWS and VB which is not guarantee and 2 digit increment. Is it worth to come over to ST.