Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Retrenchment In Singapore
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
no ?

u ever heard of age discrimination ?

u sure u workin or not ? why most of ur post sound like from someone who never work before one ?

age discrimination is crazy , its worse in tech lol maybe u blind or what but people will always compare age and if they see a junior who is 5-10 years old than them , they will look down on him / her .
Age discrimination is real. I have had it tough. I remember my previous job, how the management placed me and others of senior age together and assign tough jobs to us, only to have us resign on our accord one by one.

My case is all of the sudden, the hr was told to leave the company. Then out of nowhere, I was assigned to take over his duties. No proper hand over and I just struggle to understand his role. In the end, I was told to leave cos of my poor performance. This is a tactic that employers use to make ppl leave so that their reason is valid.

In this way, age discrimination is hidden. Next person take over the job, and I saw after a few months, that person left also. We all around the same age, in our 40s.

You say, age discrimination real or not ? Of course it is real.

Fug the employers !