Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if the hearsay is true ... dont know what to say anymore. whats the connection even?
Quote Charles Y IG-toxicstatenarrativeinsg: "Can you see the difference between how the system treats those like Nagendran, pausi, roslan on one hand, and also denied me practising cert on meee technicalities (as I was an ally to the vulnerable groups) and fixed me up with false accusation as opposed to how the system treated those dishonest cheats from an elite background or prosecutors who knowingly withheld evidence in the case of Parti liyani?"

"To me the elephant in the room is how they were treated and given a second chance where Nagen was not. Broadly speaking, they were of the same age as Nagen when Nagen was first arrested in 2009, and I do not agree that these people have high rehabilitative capacity whilst Nagen does not"

Quote Hsienyang L IG-leehsienyang.sg: "The front page of The Straits Times 25 Oct 1986 contained very serious allegations involving Lucien Wong, now the Attorney General. The article also mentions Lee Kuan Yew's criticism of the legal fraternity for being lax in disciplining its members and warning about the need to uphold the profession's integrity."