Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - What are some good non-fang tech companies?
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 03:44 PM

csgrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey man, no worries! glad to hear you are getting the interviews you want and moving forward! ive also just received an invite to a crypto company for their assessment center. maybe its the same one?

ahhh rack up a few more YoE and give them a compelling story and make them an offer they cant refuse.

yes boom for tech and the wider market in general is smth ive never seen before till now. honestly dont feel too bad, i think banking tech and tech tech is quite diff (altho with good overlap) and im personally not too interested in BO in banks. if you are worried about comp, stick to big tech better tbh.

dont settle for less than 5. that is alr market average or below, and if they dont want you, someone else will for sure. i alr received 3 offers within 6 months and im not even that gud lol. not tryna flex but you can do it mate.
hahah company starting with "H"? xD

the coding assignment they gave me is scary, dont think im gonna do it since i already found an offer that i really like hahaha

yeah damn i asked some of my friends and they said what u said also, told me to just go tech company instead of banks.. so now i lost all interest in banking lol.. but eh to be fair dont think i could have even gotten in anyway so its probably for the best, i'd like to learn from good senior devs

congrats on the 3 offers man and greatly appreciate the help i hope im good enough hahah got some final round interviews next week a bit stressed LOL trying to find excuses to get time off from work to do it