Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 27-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

In every salary forum, eventually some multi-millionaire will find the time to long on and disclose their wealth to the rest of you lesser mortals. I have learned a lot from these anonymous internet postings. Typically high earners will fit this profile:
1. Young - around 30+

2. Successful - already earning 10k+ at 18 years old in his first job

3. Savvy in investment - every property and share investment confirmed make a few 100k like it is loose change. All never lose money in investment before.

4. Humble - even though earning six digits, they still do not think it is a lot and feel that they are poor. Sob, such poor things

I want to thank each and everyone of you high earners for taking time of your busy schedule to post on the internet. Based on your salary, even a few minutes of your time is worth hundreds of dollars, and the significance of your sacrifice is not lost on me. It is indeed heartening to know that people with your vast wealth, humility and good looks are so willing to share your success stories. I am going to graduate next year and will replicate your success and become a millionaire by 30. I have decided I will not settle for anything less than 10k per month in my first job (well, maybe low 10k since the economy is not so good).

p/s This message is only meant to thank those earning 200k per annum. For the rest of you, please GTFO and just kill yourself, you are earning too little. Pathetic!