How much are you earning per annum? - Page 123 - Salary.sg Forums
Salary.sg Forums  

Go Back   Salary.sg Forums > The Salary.sg Discussion Forums: > Income and Jobs

Income and Jobs Discuss jobs, career options and of course salaries




How much are you earning per annum?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1221 (permalink)  
Old 26-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6
Daryl is on a distinguished road
Default

Was with local hotel owner for 6 yrs. Left in 2010 to join an international travel company. Yes we are hiring. Looking for country mgr singapore.

Reply With Quote
  #1222 (permalink)  
Old 27-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In every salary forum, eventually some multi-millionaire will find the time to long on and disclose their wealth to the rest of you lesser mortals. I have learned a lot from these anonymous internet postings. Typically high earners will fit this profile:
1. Young - around 30+

2. Successful - already earning 10k+ at 18 years old in his first job

3. Savvy in investment - every property and share investment confirmed make a few 100k like it is loose change. All never lose money in investment before.

4. Humble - even though earning six digits, they still do not think it is a lot and feel that they are poor. Sob, such poor things

I want to thank each and everyone of you high earners for taking time of your busy schedule to post on the internet. Based on your salary, even a few minutes of your time is worth hundreds of dollars, and the significance of your sacrifice is not lost on me. It is indeed heartening to know that people with your vast wealth, humility and good looks are so willing to share your success stories. I am going to graduate next year and will replicate your success and become a millionaire by 30. I have decided I will not settle for anything less than 10k per month in my first job (well, maybe low 10k since the economy is not so good).

p/s This message is only meant to thank those earning 200k per annum. For the rest of you, please GTFO and just kill yourself, you are earning too little. Pathetic!

Reply With Quote
  #1223 (permalink)  
Old 27-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You're welcome.

Reply With Quote
  #1224 (permalink)  
Old 27-01-2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default 3xx edktion

23yr old. 55k. doing part time degree at the same time.
Reply With Quote
  #1225 (permalink)  
Old 28-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

45, MBA
$90K per annum
lowest paid MBA in Spore
so sad but that's life
Reply With Quote
  #1226 (permalink)  
Old 28-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
45, MBA
$90K per annum
lowest paid MBA in Spore
so sad but that's life
Mind telling us which university awarded the MBA?
Reply With Quote

  #1227 (permalink)  
Old 29-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In every salary forum, eventually some multi-millionaire will find the time to long on and disclose their wealth to the rest of you lesser mortals. I have learned a lot from these anonymous internet postings. Typically high earners will fit this profile:
1. Young - around 30+

2. Successful - already earning 10k+ at 18 years old in his first job

3. Savvy in investment - every property and share investment confirmed make a few 100k like it is loose change. All never lose money in investment before.

4. Humble - even though earning six digits, they still do not think it is a lot and feel that they are poor. Sob, such poor things

I want to thank each and everyone of you high earners for taking time of your busy schedule to post on the internet. Based on your salary, even a few minutes of your time is worth hundreds of dollars, and the significance of your sacrifice is not lost on me. It is indeed heartening to know that people with your vast wealth, humility and good looks are so willing to share your success stories. I am going to graduate next year and will replicate your success and become a millionaire by 30. I have decided I will not settle for anything less than 10k per month in my first job (well, maybe low 10k since the economy is not so good).

p/s This message is only meant to thank those earning 200k per annum. For the rest of you, please GTFO and just kill yourself, you are earning too little. Pathetic!
LOL, not sure if serious
Reply With Quote
  #1228 (permalink)  
Old 29-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default senior chemist

72k /year, 48 old
Reply With Quote
  #1229 (permalink)  
Old 29-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Technican 2.5k, worked 12years after ite, air-con sme
Plus Ot can hit 3.2k somtimes.
not easy to survive in singapore with 2 kids to feed, wife as housewife
Reply With Quote
  #1230 (permalink)  
Old 29-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Technican 2.5k, worked 12years after ite, air-con sme
Plus Ot can hit 3.2k somtimes.
not easy to survive in singapore with 2 kids to feed, wife as housewife
Learn from your boss and try to be your own boss one day.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bond, bond breaking, income pa, lawyer, saf

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Industries with Highest Proportion Earning 5-Figure Monthly Income Salary.sg Income and Jobs 25 23-04-2021 10:40 PM
Lawyer earning $25k/mth forged $65k payslip to get job Salary.sg Income and Jobs 2 30-12-2011 02:42 PM

» 30 Recent Threads
How is life as a doctor in... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,637 Replies, 2,381,913 Views
Civil Service Performance Bonus ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
4,280 Replies, 3,454,620 Views
Digital Academy Program at ST...
5 Replies, 257 Views
How much are you earning per annum? ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
13,573 Replies, 5,669,087 Views
DBS tech seed programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
2,840 Replies, 927,796 Views
Compare civil service salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
15,147 Replies, 10,319,971 Views
Lawyer Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
18,853 Replies, 7,997,609 Views
Credit Suisse ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
182 Replies, 127,806 Views
Banks' Pay and Bonuses ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
536 Replies, 352,198 Views
15% pay cut from private sector to... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,466 Replies, 1,074,918 Views
Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,042 Replies, 2,803,597 Views
Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
652 Replies, 206,333 Views
Roles in accenture singapore ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,679 Replies, 1,422,621 Views
MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
5,039 Replies, 3,613,227 Views
Engineer Pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
530 Replies, 319,650 Views
Fresh grad programmer earning... ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
61 Replies, 35,137 Views
ST Electronics ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,255 Replies, 1,065,732 Views
Career as Teacher ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
7,056 Replies, 4,483,429 Views
IMDA (under MCI) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
476 Replies, 233,986 Views
GovTech ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
3,524 Replies, 1,210,262 Views
ITE Polytechnic Scheme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
208 Replies, 237,846 Views
UOB Management Associate Program ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,057 Replies, 541,132 Views
Working in NEA ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
94 Replies, 117,852 Views
MOH Holdings ( 1 2)
13 Replies, 14,054 Views
ST engineering starting pay ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
118 Replies, 84,268 Views
Compare Your Annual Income ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
35 Replies, 10,846 Views
DSTA (under Mindef) ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
1,264 Replies, 1,028,554 Views
SIA AO grades ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
111 Replies, 54,738 Views
DBS ACE Programme ( 1 2 3... Last Page)
79 Replies, 25,052 Views
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2