Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Any Arts and Social Sciences Grads here?
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2011, 09:45 PM

Liverpool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arts Grad View Post
Aiyo..so many things to do. I got 1 fren became SIA pilot recruiter, see stewardess everyday. Another in Civil service college hiring scholars. Another in Oil & Gas as HR. Some in MOE doing research on student development. Some in MCYS helping juvenile delinquents and doing child protection policies. Some stayed as tutors in local unis cos they get to do their Masters FOR FREE. Some working in IMH, which has great monetary potential in my opinion, coz they can get their Masters while working and eventually venture out to set up their own private clinic. Many MNCs also hire management associates regardless of their majors. Your gf should be more worried about her grades and what she wants to do in life, not abt the lack of jobs for Arts grads. Last but not least....I'm a Dealer in a Bank. Cheers to all Arts Grads.
Thanks. My gf is a second upper. Can share what management associates program to look out for that dun care what major they have?

any tips on how to spin that the company has use for psychology majors? One way is to say that psychology is impt to know the mindset of customers and she could make herself useful in the sales or marketing departments?