Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2021, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there, i am currently working in one of the big insurance firms as a financial services senior manager, and I am looking for someone who is career and money driven like you to expand my team of high performing financial consultants!

Our team specializes in selling health insurance and investment linked products to young and middle-aged adults. They are our target segment because they are at the age where they are earning income and require investment and insurance advisory services from professionals like us! This is where we stand and deliver our unparallel skills and expertise to the market place, value-adding to the society as a whole.

Most importantly, we offer attractive and unparallel renumeration to our aspiring professionals who are able to deliver results in this rapidly growing industry. My team under me has proven track record of exceeding their monthly target sales over the years, and they are earning more than investment bankers, lawyers, consultants, software engineers and auditors.

Feel free to drop me a reply on this and we are happy to discuss. Come and join my team and let's build a better working world.
Thanks for the info! Just wondering if i switch my career from audit to financial consultant, will I be able to beat my peers those abovementioned industries in terms of salary in let's say 1 or 2 years time?