Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Hospital (Private or Public) Designation and Salary Range
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone, need some advice here. I'm currently working in one of the public hospitals, coming 7th year. However in the recent 2 years, I have not been performing up to standards, I guess mostly it's because of self confidence being affected after a series of bad performance and since then I weren't able to pick myself up, no matter how hard I tried. Previous few years I was doing fine, in fact I received 2 consecutive years of performance grade A. However, my reporting officer has given me the ultimatum that if my performance does not improve, I will have to resign. Needless to say, I am at a complete loss right now. I guess there is no turning back for me and I have to start looking for jobs now, my immediate priority is to look within the cluster but I'm not sure whether I should still continue in the healthcare industry. My current role is very niche, I tried applying for a couple of roles previously but I haven't gotten any replies.