Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Erm, it's at that level where a month or two's bonus makes a significant difference..
In what other ways does Accenture reward employees, esp at the SM level? This role doesn't offer RSUs as well, it seems.

My current role is quite flexible and not that much work (or maybe I'm just efficient), so I'm a little apprehensive about joining a huge company like ACN, to be honest.
Yeah i would suggest just stay at your current role.

There is quite a huge amount of work at SM level. For eg. You are required to take up several projects at once, and your role in those can be that of a subject matter expert (if you have any skills and exp relevant to the tech used in the project), project manager or client account management. Sounds fluff but trust me there is alot to do. Clients these days are not stupid, they are technically sound and you cant fluff them without technical knowledge as well.

On top of that you need to sell. Therefore you need to know what are the capabilities present in acn that the client organisation does not have yet, and know what is technically feasible (meaning draw up your solution architecture diagrams, have lengthy discussions about dependencies and how BAU can be affected while transition is going on, what is within budget, are the resources skilled enough on acn side to implement the integration etc)

Every SM has to sell, period.