Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered_Making sense View Post
Hello, I am not an analyst, ha ha. I am also not an agent, I am not here to convince you either. If there is no profit making, you can just stay there or rent out. No one is asking you to cash out. As I have said, the transaction cost is high, so it is different from your daily stock market, in and out llike no one business. The difference is property market won't be like stock market, simply it will not crash to zero value. End of the day, you will still have a roof over your head when everything out there is so gloomy.

About timing, of course everyone wants to go in at the right time, but how many do? Ha ha. Legislative changes by Government can jeopardize your investment plan either, so no point worrying these uncontrollable factors. If you think is right to go in, just go for it. If you think it is not the right time, suit you either.

I am saying all these while, there is no right or wrong in entering the properties market so long it is within your individual capabilities.

Again, I am not convincing anyone to go in if you are not ready............ ha ha. I do not want you to have sleepless nights.
Fair enough. I may not agree entirely but you made some good points in a fair manner, and I respect your views.