Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Comp Science Frsh Grad Salary
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yeah pls share linkedin pls, which AD doesn't have linkedin? no linkedin then u fake director
Only fresh grad will think LinkedIn is the door to networking. Typical.

I have business connection and networking friend. The classmates I attend with in nus master 2006 is one of the director in govtech. I have a ntu classmate who is ncs director peers.

I have connection with a few Microsoft mvp, I have worked with them. Consultant work. Give talk with them. I know their calibre and skills will always go for Microsoft mvp over some no name fresh grad

Over the 20 years I also have worked with all kind of cannot make it developers. Soke escaped and became director level. A few in singtel. A few in Accenture. Some totally disappeared no idea are they still in tech.

Know a few in IBM. No contact with Accenture cause cannot stand the Indians..
My professor is the director of one animation studio in Singapore. So I have connection there as well.
Oh yeah my classmate sia scholar I think he is govtech director that one I didn't keep in touch cause he went back India licasfilm or something.. Thought he gave up citizenship not sure how he got back to Singapore..

Yep connection is made thru uni alumni... Working...
Not thru some silly LinkedIn.

Anyone can type what nonsense on LinkedIn