Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Top 100 jobs in Singapore (2007)
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2008, 07:10 PM
David Seah---

Default 1710

Hahaha...Ronaldo, nice and wonderful analysis.

For your info, I don't need to be a corporate jet pilot to crash from the skies. When one is down on luck. Even anyone driving on the road can also crash and die easily or even choked to death on eating or passenger liner ship can sink while on holiday.

In fact according to statistics, flying is so much more safer than driving a car or riding a bike.

My rewards are fantastic and attractive. Risk is down to minimium if one knows what he or she is doing cos we are darn well trained. And also I never mentioned that my salary package is higher than yours. Don't put words into my mouth ya !!!

Yea you can control your time well and delegate things FYA properly. More importantly, you make the final decisions. So be it,that's your choice!!! But for me, best part is I don't even have to go to office everyday and get paid every month. All I have to do is just to wait for a phone call while I get to enjoy golf like most big CEOs during weekdays while most people are working in the offices.

Yea having a 6 figure annual income is no big deal or "****" as u call it, but to be able to make couple of millions for me in just 3 years is a Big **** to me.

To some of our fellow readers here, even making 5 figures income is a big deal to their family. So I am quite piss when u mentioned to you it's no big "****"

Pls spare a thought for some people here who don't earn as much when u make such crude and insensitive comments.

Thanks