Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much to ask for starting pay for those graduating in 2021?
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
glad to be in the 30% of the workforce earning more than your pittance of an SME
"without SMEs, who is going to employ you all"? PLEASE. NOBODY WANTS TO WORK IN YOUR COMPANY OTHER THAN MALAYSIANS AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES. FFS. this attitude is EXACTLY why SMEs remain SMEs and i choose to join a global firm and shun SMEs. talk so much about hunger. why not speak for yourselves - why is your company so poor and shitty that you have to whine about not being able to pay a decent wage? i don't see large companies scrimping on wages. REFLECT.
Not hungry enough. Pls read up on what the learned entrepreneur had to say about the attitude of the 7 local employees he had to interview. The younger generation is leading a very sheltered lives, probably still living off the hardworking parents whom most likely are working hard with / for local SME entrepreneurs to create the very stable and conducive greenhouse environment that houses the strawberries. We need to be rugged to survive. As much as I respect and admire the good leadership for creating a conducive environment for locals, I hope they can expose our young to the hungry and innovative workforce out there. 3K for a fresh grad? I believe 3K can get us a few top IT talents from developing countries where the young are much hungrier. The younger generation should really buck up or I fear we will lose our competitiveness.