Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Any Kaplan students here can land a job in 2020?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Verified Member

Thangtvn96 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michealng View Post
It's sad to hear that!

For Thang, I recommend you wider your job search and you have to be very smart and patient while finding for job.

Here is some tips and hacks for job search that I have used to land my current job, I am a Kaplan student also.

You should determine clearly what you wish to do after you graduated. Then, you should focus to increase both experience and skills on that major because the class won't teach the actual skills needed to perform the work. you should learn it on Google, Youtube, online class, or doing an internship.

Take myself as an example. I really like digital marketing and learn it by myself. I cannot work while being a student. So I created a website, Facebook page, write blog posts and learn everything related to digital marketing from SEO to social media. After all, my effort paid a sweet result. I recommend you find job on some good job portal such as TalentTribe, LinkedIn and Jobstreet. I used those job portal also.
Very helpful, thank you so much!