Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
1 - llm dont help ur career, its not a req to become a qualified person. if u farked up ur llb with 2:2 and/or going to delisted uni, anyone who knows anything wont fall for ur kcl llm. i got friend who did kcl llm and now end up do community law in chinatown bucket shop. u think u can sian ur way into big 4 u wait long long hor.

nb if its the nus one can overseas during 4yrs llb ie to cornell or nyu just do whatever u want lah. its not like theres some secret formula of llb and llm subject combis that unlock higher salary and make ur kukubird bigger. who tf is gonna tell u here employers are looking out for columbia llm in intl tax? lawyer to be cannot make an argument and sell urself, go and study dentistry instead lah.

2 - dun be lazy sack of shyt re: part a. if u studied for ur llb like that not only is ur llb not worth the paper its printed on, ur gonna be like those goondus who retake part a several times until they realise how to pass the papers. no one is gonna tell u any magic combi or secret. why tf i wanna help someone who just gonna compete with me for rlt/tc? better u bang ur thick skull trying over and over again and eventually giving up.

tldr sinkies need u to point them, unzip, and hold their kukubirds while they pee. farking hell might as well just ask us to plan ur bloody career from start to finish for yall
So has anyone retaken and passed all one shot. Assuming you failed 4.
Please help—> [email protected].