Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much do you earn and save?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Threadstarter sounds like a selfish prick. Never help with parents allowances, never contribute to home bills, never donate to the poor, still can boasts proudly manage to save a lot. Monday to Sunday u eat outside alone use ur money or eat at home at times? If u eat at home also must contribute to groceries lah. Dont be a cheapskate.

Stop giving excuses like both of ur parents working yada yada so dun need to give them allowances. Tats all ********e. Your parents raise u use money as well. Now u have ur own income and still want to to be calculative and dont want to help them?

Go reflect on yourself instead of boasting that you are a useless human being to your own family and to the society.
Dude you sound like sour grapes, get a grip. You assumed all these just based on 1 sharing? If you're not here to share and contribute productively don't come here make baseless noise.

Anyway, for me: take home $1920. I give my mom $300 upon request, otherwise 10% is a fair deal I feel. My friends usually give 10% too (it's relative to your income anyway).

The rest I use for my own expenditures like electronics, girlfriend, food, phone bills etc. I dont have a fixed sum put away for savings every month, but with my pay scale, i usually put aside a few hundred, the amount is tentative to my expenditure that month.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app