Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks)
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can confirm.

There are zero private u grads at any graduate analyst programme in the Singapore office, both for BB and the local banks.

However, there are private u grads as experienced hires, most of ‘em with 3 years from Big 4 or ACN CDO, before transferring to BO/MO role.
Got la. I’m from private u joined GS ops as graduate trainee in 2015
It is just much fewer. Of course I got in with first class honors with 2 internships in other bbs under my belt. No connections. Actually ops don’t need trophy resumes only those that can grind and slog it out in the long run. For the benefit of the rest who wished to step into this role, I shall share the organic salary progression. Analyst 50k pa. Senior Analyst 60k pa. Junior associate 75k pa. Senior associate 95k pa. Junior vp 120k pa. Good thing about GS is if you can perform, you can get promoted every year. On the flip side they axed the bottom 10% every year during March. No need to thank me. Is it worth it? You decide.