Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Engineer to banking
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by index999 View Post
I know my expectation, I nv said in the first place in my thread that I would like to be an IB/ analyst or whatsoever. So is kinda confused me how the discussion lead to that direction in the first place. Even if I have to start from the bottom to join the industry, I am willing enough. Perhaps what you wouldn't like to do would give u he biggest clue for what you would love to do. The first few years Afta graduation would be try-out period. I would like to hear inputs from ppl working in the industry.
This is even more senseless than your starting. So now we don't even know what you are interested other than you are willing "to start from the bottom" in the industry. Finance industry has countless jobs and all are so completely different from each other, what is the point of your thread then?

So 1 guy say he work in Risk, the other say he in Treasury, another say Shared Service, yet another say HR, an then another say Trading, next 1 in BD, another IB, another PB, another in CS, Compliance, Audit etc. How is that useful to your quest to "start from the bottom"?

Suggestion, just go look for a job in what you study lar, you sound just like the many people who start thread about want to join bank and know nothing about banks. If you had half a clue on what you want, you won't ask the question in such a hap hazard way liao.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app