Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think it's because of people like you who post fake delusional progression that makes no sense and serve no purpose. Why don't you share constructive things like what field of IT. Developer is what? Which field? Web? Mobile? Machine learning? AI? Research? Tuition online? E commerce? Gaming?

What programming language you use. What course you attend to get skills. Any certification?
What Kind of projects you deal with? Specific job title? "developer" is vague as **** for someone who get promoted every 6 months and when there is no promotion claim is internal issue.

We live in a world where sharonliew is neither Chinese or female.

Legit points brought up which is actually helpful rather than just bashing about how everything is fake.

Full stack web developer, Agile environment
C#, nodejs
What kind of project/field, i prefer not to reveal but they are public facing not internal.
I actually do not have any official certs. Had external coaches providing training but weirdly doesn't give an official certification.

Well my title was just software developer despite promotions as it's goes by job grading rather than title and the next 2 are pretty generic like associate and software engineer. Thus prefer to simply say developer.

Title doesn't really tell much in my opinion, there are companies that have senior developer at 2 years experiences, team lead at 3-4 years. While others companies have seniors at 5 years and leads probably at 6-8 years.

Unless you are talking about title like CTO/principle software engineer/solution architect etc. which has a certain standing which might make sense as it does show a certain amount of achievement