Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Poster from #9198 and related.

Interesting points from other posters regarding the possibilities of rejection.

I must say unfortunately there are no "shameful pasts" that I may be hiding. However, I do have a private degree cert even though its a FCH. Not wanting to dive into a debate with regards to local versus private but I am always forward and highlighted these during the interview and my resume.

Unless I mistook the way the I cleared round one within a day and got invited to 2nd round in a day, tbe director telling me he wants me in, and the HR affirming it after that outside the room, I am pretty sure the interview went very well.

Anyway, I am really trying to see are there anyone like me during this time as I was initially wondering if cvoid had an impact. However one of the poster mentioned previously that there isnt an impact?
im 1 of the posters who replied to your post earlier.

like i said earlier, ur a pretty straightforward guy. and a pretty simple-minded n happy-go-lucky guy if i may add, judging from your posts. take their answers with a pinch of salt. they may sugarcoat it and u may not know what's going on behind the scenes with regards to your hiring/job application.

i have experience in Civil Service (CS). let's just say that most, if not all of the time for pte degree holders that i interact with (i've interacted with a mix of close to 20 local and pte degree holders FYI), they usually hire those in QS Uni World Top 200 Rankings + SMU. and if ur pte degree holder, u rly rly rly need to possess a special/unique skillset that the hirers are looking out for.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app