Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone jobless for a long time before?
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
that was really unhelpful wtf. actually, come to think of it, it's hard to find a career coach that is really nice and helpful. i've went to both school's and workforce's but both made some comments that i thought was totally unnecessary...
They are also just taking salary after not being able to continue in their own field. This is being a recruitment consultant without the pressure to sell bodies. I think it's a good job to cruise. They are not trained to sugar coat as their priority is to clear problem within the day, day after day. They are not lecturers who know what not to say to avoid students poor review. The best rated lecturers are the ones who offer the student fish... Not the ones who teach fishing. The ones that teach fishing, are probably career coach serving us reality. This is my feeling after some of my friends also went.
However, they neglect that plucking up the courage to see a coach is like gambling or smoking addict finally call the hotline for help... After a long struggle...

What to do..u all think they have a special job portal.only reserved for their clients? Often, the problem is not that document... Its bias against age, looks, gender n race.