Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Advise in education path
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvestor View Post
Hello all,
As per my previous thread, i have signed on to a scholarship with the army as a warrent officer scheme. Planning to further my studies afer my bond ends and to get a job in civil sector and private sector.
However, if i could not get into a local uni, any advises on the stigma on private unis like SIM and a various bunch in singapore? May i know if the employment rate of private uni individuals do they get jobs? And if so how much are they drawing monthly??
Actually at end of 5 years, ur regular pay plus allowance will reach very close 3k. pte universities grads dont get so much.

unless you do sales, insurance or real estate, pte universities grads starting pay are not that great. so regulars hitting 5 years, when they decide should they leave or not, it is always a difficult qn to answer. As pay inside is really good. I feel that now the enhanced wos is really better than the old pp1/pp2 system.

Ultimately whether the regular system fits you is the key. Do you enjoy your work. I cannot tell. some people love it, some dislike it. you must see for yourself.

But even if you qualify then for govt uni grad, the starting pay is about 3-3.5k.