Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was offered a salary of $3.9k for a managerial position in dxo, a drop of almost $500 from my current pay. In terms of degree and experience, I have a FCH degree from local uni and almost 2.5 years of experience in the same field (finance). No army. Do you think this is a reasonable offer?

From what i’ve read in the forum, dxo fresh grad pay seems to be around this range, so i’m not sure if what they are offering me is reasonable?
Thank you for informing the market rate for FCH. Useful for estimating our own package.

FCH usually straight up 500 more than a normal pass degree, good for you, get more money just for studying hard in NTU/NUS

Worth it or not is highly subjective to your needs. With FCH your potential is deemed higher than others, keep being loyal and promotions will come for free. You may not become rich in the office but you have time to pursue passive income.

I know of people who are rich in banks, but they work 16 hour days, sometimes weekends. Per hour yield their salary is no better than intern who go home on time. Yes they drive big car and have a nice house.

You decide what character are you.