Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
accenture is known for its tech consulting, not management consulting. management consulting is just there for purposes of driving projects to its technology arm to be delivered. the quality of systems and apps that are delivered are of varying quality and mainly depends on the scope of work needed. accenture's systems and apps are actually driving alot of aspects of Singapore's e-services.

peoplw who talk more and work less are actually not going to perform as well as those who talk more and work more. you have to be able to showcase your technical achivements if not who knows? same as if you work in other companies. if you want to join any company with the loser mentality of: if i do work well then i can get promote liao, i suggest you go bedok reservoir find job in the waters.
I think it is known for tech consulting known in Singapore, for US their brand name mainly build up from mgmt consulting.

Usually is talk well work well, followed by talk well followed by work well that get promoted. Since promotion and grade is base on bell curve, you will need a lot of exposure to get the top rank aka you just need to be very visible aka work well and talk well and participate in many events haha......

Well quality of accenture is quite bad nowdays due to cost cutting, PM/PD going into meeting unprepared and wasting everyone time........