Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LOL looks like someone got screwed over by their partner this morning and is looking for a convenient punching bag. If you have nothing good to advise the young one then just don't comment. As if when lawyers think of switching firm they don't crowd source their info. No wonder people think our profession is full of bitter and narcissistic a**holes with a rod up our behind
Not the poor fellow you are replying to, but while I disagree with their unnecessary hostility I can understand the underlying point they are trying to make. You have to try very hard to fail Part B, and as such the proper advice should really be to choose whatever one has an interest in, or believes will be relevant to their career.

Opting instead for the path of least resistance is unbecoming and reflects badly on a junior lawyer-to-be. I get that the last few pages have been a hugbox for battered members of the profession, but all will agree that it is a rite of passage to be undertaken nonetheless. Embrace the suck. It will stand you in good stead later on in your career.