Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think CC does a hybrid system whereby you do a 6 month Singapore TC with Cavenagh which is their Singapore tie-up, followed by a 1.5 months UK law training with CC itself in order to be dual-qualified in English and Singapore law.

However, after the two years, you will join either CC or Cavenagh (if you get retained, again there are no statistics for this) - so there is some uncertainty here whether the pay is different if you join their Singapore law practice as opposed to their UK law practice. You will probably have to ask people who were actually on the programme and have already qualified.
Any idea how I can join CC as a Singapore 0pqe then continue their training programme in various global offices? It sounds real exciting.

I am training in a big 4 but salary is too little only 2k for training and starting is only $5k. I work till 12 Mn daily. FML.

I am asking because my dept is not retaining everybody and only 2/8 will be retained.
And since I am going to work so long hour might as well get paid more as a “$7k trainee” than being a “$5k associate “