Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Shell TDP (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/9569-shell-tdp.html)

Unregistered 27-11-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102282)
Nope.. they didnt say anything about the timeline. How many of you were there at the assessment? We were 6.

Thanks for the answer.

there were six of us too, Two rounds of 3 ( morning and afternon).

Unregistered 28-11-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102420)
Thanks for the answer.

there were six of us too, Two rounds of 3 ( morning and afternon).

Thanks. Do post here in case you hear about the results. I will as well.

Unregistered 05-12-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102499)
Thanks. Do post here in case you hear about the results. I will as well.

They called me today saying that I was approved in the AC, but they didnt have a vacancy for me at the moment, that they would have my approval approved.
I didnt understand, but I hope the open a new spot.

Supwarrior 06-12-2017 07:21 AM

Isn’t that the same as a rejection?

Unregistered 06-12-2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 102924)
They called me today saying that I was approved in the AC, but they didnt have a vacancy for me at the moment, that they would have my approval approved.

Oh ok.. not sure what to interpret from that. I hope you get it! I havent heard anything back yet.

Unregistered 13-12-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Did you get the job?

Unregistered 17-12-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

I m in the exact same situation.

Unregistered 04-01-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103161)
I m in the exact same situation.

Hi - Did you receive any updates?

Unregistered 04-01-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Hi - Did you receive any updates?

ecarajan 14-03-2018 08:49 PM

Shell TDP program

Do any one applied recently for Shell TDP program ?

And receive any test link for the exam

Unregistered 15-03-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy (Post 100412)
yoo at least you got the interview. i haven't heard back and it's killing me ever so slightly everyday... lol

hi

can you please provide information about th enumber of days taken by Shell for whole process.

i have also applied for London office on 01-03-2018 and didn't receive any communication from them till now

Unregistered 15-03-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105741)
hi

can you please provide information about th enumber of days taken by Shell for whole process.

i have also applied for London office on 01-03-2018 and didn't receive any communication from them till now

Not easy to get into this program. There are internal staff who can apply to this program as well. Also get ready to work till after 7pm.

Unregistered 17-03-2018 05:41 PM

Okk .. I am ready to work .

But not sure when will they start the whole process.

Also have doubt that if they have internal posting in TDP then why will they ask for application on portal.

Do any one have any idea about starting Salary ??/

Unregistered 17-03-2018 05:42 PM

Do Shell TDP consider candidate from other countries as they will have to provide Visa approval and Sponsorship needed for them??

Unregistered 17-03-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105846)
Okk .. I am ready to work .

But not sure when will they start the whole process.

Also have doubt that if they have internal posting in TDP then why will they ask for application on portal.

Do any one have any idea about starting Salary ??/

FYI the company has alot of internal postings and internal staff are encouraged to rotate every few years.

That said, not everyone makes the cut or wants to be a trader thus there is a need to have a wider pool of candidates.

Starting salary can range from low 4 k to 7k. On top of this there will be portions of bonuses based on performance.

Unregistered 19-03-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105848)
FYI the company has alot of internal postings and internal staff are encouraged to rotate every few years.

That said, not everyone makes the cut or wants to be a trader thus there is a need to have a wider pool of candidates.

Starting salary can range from low 4 k to 7k. On top of this there will be portions of bonuses based on performance.

Do you have any information regarding that will they consider candidates from different country ?

AS i am from India and i have applied for London based opening. Will they sponsor my Visa

Unregistered 23-03-2018 06:15 PM

For London Office:-
Application Status - Under Review.

Received mail from HR stating that if resume was selected then only got a mail on 9th april from cubik for on-line assessment and we have a window of 14 days to complete it.

Any updation from any other member.

Unregistered 01-04-2018 01:16 AM

Did you email HR to get those dates? I wonder why this time they opened for application so soon after last year's deadline passed, I thought it's a once a year thing opening every September. I've seen a lot of videos about the programme, everyone seems to be internal transfers and 0, honestly, 0 externals, I really do wonder if it's even worth applying...

Unregistered 02-04-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106346)
Did you email HR to get those dates? I wonder why this time they opened for application so soon after last year's deadline passed, I thought it's a once a year thing opening every September. I've seen a lot of videos about the programme, everyone seems to be internal transfers and 0, honestly, 0 externals, I really do wonder if it's even worth applying...

I got mail from HR and these date are mentioned in the mail.

i have also searched alot about this program but found that every one is from internal transfer there.

Unregistered 04-04-2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106385)
I got mail from HR and these date are mentioned in the mail.

i have also searched alot about this program but found that every one is from internal transfer there.

Has been mentioned countless times in various threads that the commodities industry is a closed circle and most job openings are internally filled.

Have a good day!

Unregistered 20-04-2018 12:15 AM

There's only one way to find out.

Anyone just applied for TDP too? I received a link for the assessment through email today.

Unregistered 22-04-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 106670)
There's only one way to find out.

Anyone just applied for TDP too? I received a link for the assessment through email today.

For which do you applied London or Singapore??
Please share the details and pattern of exam?

All the very best for exam.

Unregistered 06-05-2018 11:10 AM

TDP assessment

how long we wait for Shell tdp stage one assessment result?

Unregistered 09-05-2018 11:21 AM

Did the online assessment 10 days ago, no reply yet.

Unregistered 10-05-2018 02:52 PM

please update in forum if anyone got reply for the stage two

Unregistered 10-05-2018 03:45 PM

i heard that some who applied the london office already receive rejection emails or emails for phone interview

Unregistered 17-05-2018 10:35 AM

Still nothing - application status is still "under review"

Unregistered 20-05-2018 08:05 AM

mine one also same as u.still under review

Unregistered 21-05-2018 11:14 AM

Just saw this forum. Got the phone call on Friday (evening) and the phone interview is today (Monday afternoon). Applied for the Singapore opening.

From my research, it sounds like HR takes their own sweet time to process applications. So...I wouldn't be too worried if you haven't heard back yet. I might be one of the earlier ones to get this notice.

Unregistered 21-05-2018 03:09 PM

Do you stay in SIngapore? What is your professional background? Initials of my HR name is GA. Is it same for you?

Unregistered 21-05-2018 03:15 PM

Yup. Initials are the same. Based in Singapore. Have you completed your interview?

Unregistered 21-05-2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107375)
Just saw this forum. Got the phone call on Friday (evening) and the phone interview is today (Monday afternoon). Applied for the Singapore opening.

From my research, it sounds like HR takes their own sweet time to process applications. So...I wouldn't be too worried if you haven't heard back yet. I might be one of the earlier ones to get this notice.

Do you stay in SIngapore? What is your professional background? Initials of my HR name is GA. Is it same for you?

Unregistered 21-05-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107382)
Yup. Initials are the same. Based in Singapore. Have you completed your interview?

No, I didnt get the call for interview yet. I am not from Singapore so I guess I will be the last preference.

Unregistered 21-05-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

How did your interview go? Are you from finance background?

Unregistered 21-05-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107385)

May I ask how was your interview? How did it go? Hope you did well.
I Guess a lot of us are still anxiously waiting for the interview call, if it ever materialises. Haha
Did you ask things like how many candidates are they looking for and how Long will the application process take? :)

Unregistered 21-05-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

did it go? Hope you did well.
I Guess a lot of us are still anxiously waiting for the interview call, if it ever materialises. Haha
Did you ask things like how many candidates are they looking for and how Long will the application process take? :)

Unregistered 21-05-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107386)
May I ask how was your interview? How did it go? Hope you did well.

Where are you from? I am also waiting for interview call. I mailed the HR but no response. I guess they will call people who are based in singapore first.

Unregistered 21-05-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107388)
Where are you from? I am also waiting for interview call. I mailed the HR but no response. I guess they will call people who are based in singapore first.

I am based in Singapore. I doubt they would reply as the number of applications is huge. Not sure who will they call first but let’s just keep our fingers crossed.

Unregistered 21-05-2018 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 107389)
I am based in Singapore. I doubt they would reply as the number of applications is huge. Not sure who will they call first but let’s just keep our fingers crossed.

Please keep us posted. Will do the same.

Unregistered 21-05-2018 10:03 PM

Quote: