Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 17-12-2014 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60148)
You don't know the difference between consolidation and trend. We are still in an uptrend, the uptrend needs a breather before moving higher again.

Look at the number of bids. It has been softening. After the CNY frenzy. CoE will drop back $50-60k with lesser demand and increased quota. Pls wait and see for yourself.

Unregistered 17-12-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60148)
You don't know the difference between consolidation and trend. We are still in an uptrend, the uptrend needs a breather before moving higher again.

With equity markets all selling off for past few days, people are getting nervous if it will turn into a meltdown in the economy. Coe sure is heading downhill next few months

Unregistered 17-12-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60152)
With equity markets all selling off for past few days, people are getting nervous if it will turn into a meltdown in the economy. Coe sure is heading downhill next few months

Yup. it's the start of the downturn. COE will drop like a rock to $30k. Huat ah!

Unregistered 17-12-2014 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60157)
Yup. it's the start of the downturn. COE will drop like a rock to $30k. Huat ah!

Huat is when landed terrace Psf of land go below 1k

Unregistered 17-12-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60157)

If it really drops to $30k, I can buy new cars for my wife, son and daughter each.

felicia 18-12-2014 12:24 AM

29 yo this yr on a 80k pa base.

looking to negotiate for a higher base come the year end evaluation, as i was lowballed when they ist offered me. didnt know much abt the mkt rate as i just returned to sg after spending some years overseas.

how should i gather info abt the % increment that i should expect to fight for? (other than asking internally in the company which is kinda taboo)

Unregistered 18-12-2014 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60161)
If it really drops to $30k, I can buy new cars for my wife, son and daughter each.

Dont bullsh*t. if you can buy 3 cars @ $30k COE, means you can spare $90k... right now COE is only $65k which you aren't even buying...

Unregistered 18-12-2014 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60160)
Huat is when landed terrace Psf of land go below 1k

That is not only Huat ah, it's Kiok-Tio-Gu-Lan

Unregistered 18-12-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60168)
Dont bullsh*t. if you can buy 3 cars @ $30k COE, means you can spare $90k... right now COE is only $65k which you aren't even buying...

What sort of logic is this? Just because the guy had 90k to spare doesn't mean he needs or wants to squander it on a single piece of paper right? It makes complete sense that if COE drops to 30k or some other affordable level, many families would be willing to jump in for more than one car.

Don't be a desperate car salesman pls. It just looks pathetic.

lazyplane 18-12-2014 02:41 PM

Correction : Any girl that is only attracted to his money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 60125)
Nothing beats a bloody company stock award.

A university friend of mine has been relocated to US for his work, company granted him a couple million stock grant.

US benefits
- Housing
- chaffeur
- stock grant
- huge pay

Still no girlfriend yet, he can get any girl he wants.

He goes to orchard and walks like a boss when he meets with us!!!!