Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 01-10-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57147)
Typical finance trained ppl..
Read some investment books... know some big names... graham, Lynch, WB, may be now Masa son, Jack Ma...
if you watch the interviews between CNBC.. or other reporters with Jack Ma..
See how these "professionals" questioning his decision and why didn't he do this and that years back... is really funny and show that these ppl have no brains...
They probably earn less than 100k annually and questioning a billionaires moves..
Is like ppl criticising why WB invest in IBM and Exxon...
If you can see what he sees.. you wont be working in a bank.. Don't make yourself a fool...
10% guarantee return.. probably no one is running a business in Sg... all buy reits.. many listed company make a net profit of single digit..

What else can I say to a born loser?
Just type Mapletree reits and look for returns.
Really need to be spoonfeed!!!!!!

Unregistered 01-10-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57152)
Dont get vexed by all these fools and their incoherent ramblings.

I handle these kind of people in two ways - show me the money or get out. Now my staff have to be very succinct in their updates and must have facts and data to back up their claims of accomplishing their assignments/targets. They know the consequences otherwise.

You are fit to invest in Unit Trust or Endowment Insurance.

Unregistered 01-10-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57154)
We have too many of these finance trained ppl dressed nicely and hard selling around.. and telling ppl guarantee return... banks wont go bankrupt.... should invest in this and that.. but they are not professional at all...

Just put your money in CPF or FD. This is the type of risk that you can take.
Sorry, CPF also invested a lot in share market. You should only put your money in the bank. And be sure, put in different banks just in case some of the banks go burst.
Just wonder if you are your own boss? Many companies that run by other people may fold up also.

Unregistered 01-10-2014 11:52 AM

Quote:

Read some investment books... know some big names... graham, Lynch, WB, may be now Masa son, Jack Ma...
See how these "professionals" questioning his decision and why didn't he do this and that years back... is really funny and show that these ppl have no brains...
They probably earn less than 100k annually and questioning a billionaires moves..
If you can see what he sees.. you wont be working in a bank.. Don't make yourself a fool...
10% guarantee return.. probably no one is running a business in Sg... all buy reits.. many listed company make a net profit of single digit..

kiasu ?
Kiasi ?
Ignorant ?
Empty brain ?
Having better risk free investment ?
No money to invest ?
All money goes to mortgage ?

Unregistered 01-10-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

I handle these kind of people in two ways - show me the money or get out. Now my staff have to be very succinct in their updates and must have facts and data to back up their claims of accomplishing their assignments/targets. They know the consequences otherwise.

Typical civil service mentality. Sounds like you are Head of Department. No show out you go!!!

Unregistered 01-10-2014 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57154)
We have too many of these finance trained ppl dressed nicely and hard selling around.. and telling ppl guarantee return... banks wont go bankrupt.... should invest in this and that.. but they are not professional at all...

Singapore share market is only good for those with financial related degree ?
Wow, we have a few hundred thousand financial experts here, no wonder Singapore can be so prosperous!!
Want to depend on people like you, Singapore already become Taiwan the next.

Unregistered 01-10-2014 12:22 PM

Quote:

Do you know where to buy share? I was told I can buy it from the market. I did go but no body is selling.

Unregistered 01-10-2014 12:27 PM

Quote:

Reporting back Sir!
We have searched the whole CBD of Singapore and still no sight of suspect, Sir!
What is your direction next, Sir!

Unregistered 01-10-2014 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57163)
Do you know where to buy share? I was told I can buy it from the market. I did go but no body is selling.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57162)
Wow, we have a few hundred thousand financial experts here, no wonder Singapore can be so prosperous!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57164)
Reporting back Sir!
We have searched the whole CBD of Singapore and still no sight of suspect, Sir!
What is your direction next, Sir!

Why are you replying several times over the same comments...
Don't get so upset... this is the purpose of forum.. sharing opinions..
Unless you are not as successful as you claimed... then there is a reason why you are so pissed when ppl disagree with you..

Unregistered 01-10-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 57162)

So prosperous because of bankers? You know what is the main reason of the prosperity??
What bankers do daily and how does it contribute?