Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 21-02-2017 08:11 PM

28 single male, annual income with bonus 77K.

CPF 100K in total.

Unregistered 21-02-2017 09:20 PM

Sole bread winner, 53, $160k pa. Wife, 50, housewife.
Condo, 3 bedder, $1.2m, paid up.
Car, good model, paid up.
Total net worth, including condo, CPF, stock and cash, $1.8m.

Unregistered 22-02-2017 08:18 AM

Sometimes i think people post here because they want a pat on the shoulder

Unregistered 22-02-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94798)
Sole bread winner, 53, $160k pa. Wife, 50, housewife.
Condo, 3 bedder, $1.2m, paid up.
Car, good model, paid up.
Total net worth, including condo, CPF, stock and cash, $1.8m.

Congratulations on your excellent performance! You have done very well since you own a paid up million dollar condo and a fully paid up car. That puts you in the top 5% of the population here. Many people who own a condo and a car may not have paid them up. These people still have lots of debt to pay off.

You and spouse have the option to retire when you reach 55. You can sell off your condo at $1.2m. Use your CPF to buy a resale 4 room HDB flat costing $400k. Invest your $1.2m in a portfolio giving your dividends yielding 5% dividend yield, giving you $60k pa. This is enough if you don't drive and don't employ a maid. Since you are retired you don't need a car and you don't need to employ a maid. Find a flat which is near an MRT station and shopping centres.

If you want to enjoy a luxurious retirement, you can retire in places like Penang and Thailand. You can rent a big landed property with swimming pool and own a big car if your retire in these places.

Unregistered 22-02-2017 10:07 AM

Gtfo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94809)
Congratulations on your excellent performance! You have done very well since you own a paid up million dollar condo and a fully paid up car. That puts you in the top 5% of the population here. Many people who own a condo and a car may not have paid them up. These people still have lots of debt to pay off.

You and spouse have the option to retire when you reach 55. You can sell off your condo at $1.2m. Use your CPF to buy a resale 4 room HDB flat costing $400k. Invest your $1.2m in a portfolio giving your dividends yielding 5% dividend yield, giving you $60k pa. This is enough if you don't drive and don't employ a maid. Since you are retired you don't need a car and you don't need to employ a maid. Find a flat which is near an MRT station and shopping centres.

If you want to enjoy a luxurious retirement, you can retire in places like Penang and Thailand. You can rent a big landed property with swimming pool and own a big car if your retire in these places.

Nobody is asking for your comments you idiot!

This thread is asking about people's income, that's all.

Stop your retirement ********!

Unregistered 22-02-2017 11:25 AM

Perhaps writing their job and what education background will help all of us

Unregistered 22-02-2017 11:45 AM

Totally agree. Fug that old man who keeps spouting retirement ********.

Accountancy degree. 16 years experience.
Now an auditor with bank.
185k pa.

No retirement ******** please. I don't need a pat too, thanks.

Unregistered 22-02-2017 03:05 PM

Finance professional, 45, $500k pa

No profanities, pls. Reflects badly on your upbringing. Thanks.

Unregistered 22-02-2017 04:33 PM

Today is a blessed day.

As I look out the window, I feel blessed as I can afford to enjoy the morning, lying on my bed. I recalled my earlier days as a high flying corporate executive. Those days were crazy days, rushing early in the morning, stuck in traffic, rushing from one meeting to another, flying from one city to another, rain or shine.

But it was worth it as the hard work enables me to earn a fortune. I had plenty of cash to invest. My many years of investments paid off extremely well. I'm now happily retired, my passive income from investments easily sustains my family. They are enjoying a good life too - living in a nice condo, going overseas holidays, driven around in a car, enjoying good food at restaurants, etc.

As a multi millionaire, I'm still busy, busy managing and growing my wealth, busy pursuing the many interests I had no time for previously, busy taking good care of my family, busy spending time with my very old parents and busy volunteering at charities and non profit organisations. Life is more meaningful and fulfilling. I'm healthier and happier.

In life, you have to make tough choices. Choose the wrong career and you can be working all your life. There are people who did not enjoy a single day of retirement. They died before they retired. That's sad.

Choose the right high paying career, work hard, be the best in your field, invest well and become a multi millionaire. You can then afford to retire early and enjoy a full life.

Unregistered 22-02-2017 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94829)
Today is a blessed day.

As I look out the window, I feel blessed as I can afford to enjoy the morning, lying on my bed. I recalled my earlier days as a high flying corporate executive. Those days were crazy days, rushing early in the morning, stuck in traffic, rushing from one meeting to another, flying from one city to another, rain or shine.

But it was worth it as the hard work enables me to earn a fortune. I had plenty of cash to invest. My many years of investments paid off extremely well. I'm now happily retired, my passive income from investments easily sustains my family. They are enjoying a good life too - living in a nice condo, going overseas holidays, driven around in a car, enjoying good food at restaurants, etc.

As a multi millionaire, I'm still busy, busy managing and growing my wealth, busy pursuing the many interests I had no time for previously, busy taking good care of my family, busy spending time with my very old parents and busy volunteering at charities and non profit organisations. Life is more meaningful and fulfilling. I'm healthier and happier.

In life, you have to make tough choices. Choose the wrong career and you can be working all your life. There are people who did not enjoy a single day of retirement. They died before they retired. That's sad.

Choose the right high paying career, work hard, be the best in your field, invest well and become a multi millionaire. You can then afford to retire early and enjoy a full life.

Why you give advice? This is not a give-your-advice thread. Just tell us all how much you make per annum so we can all be in awe of your glory.