Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 23-12-2019 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127431)
Hi, 30+ yo Singaporean male seeking genuine advice from the 40s-60s age group here. Professional finance job making 100k pa. Currently deciding between chasing two very different girls. First girl is diploma holder, secretary role, 小女人 type and submissive, earning 40k pa. Second girl is degree holder, a colleague in a similar role and ~100k pa pay (different office), career-minded, a little opinionated. I'm not big on looks, its just the personalities I'm interested in to form a family with. Both seem receptive to my wooing.

For those who has decades of married life experience, which girl would give a better shot at a successful and happy life in SG? I had NS friends who are happily married to foreign kampung-types brides and also some unhappy with marrying high-achieving types despite living in condos and driving conti cars. Thanks for sharing your life advice.

Give this gold digger a medal

Unregistered 26-12-2019 02:49 PM

May not be related, but need advice

Does anyone have an idea how much salary I should ask for a sourcer/sourcing/talent sourcing role for on of the top mnc internet companies with regional hq in sg? I'm a foreigner with 7 years of apac sourcing experience

Unregistered 27-12-2019 06:39 PM

Hi all, im currently on a contract job, just 2 months into it. I got a 20% increment when switching to this job.(No bonus).

How much increment for my base pay can i ask for/is reasonable when switching to a perm job in the same field, considering im only 2 months into my new job.(Total years of exp ard 2.)?

Unregistered 28-12-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 127431)
Hi, 30+ yo Singaporean male seeking genuine advice from the 40s-60s age group here. Professional finance job making 100k pa. Currently deciding between chasing two very different girls. First girl is diploma holder, secretary role, 小女人 type and submissive, earning 40k pa. Second girl is degree holder, a colleague in a similar role and ~100k pa pay (different office), career-minded, a little opinionated. I'm not big on looks, its just the personalities I'm interested in to form a family with. Both seem receptive to my wooing.

For those who has decades of married life experience, which girl would give a better shot at a successful and happy life in SG? I had NS friends who are happily married to foreign kampung-types brides and also some unhappy with marrying high-achieving types despite living in condos and driving conti cars. Thanks for sharing your life advice.

I'm 49 and married for 20 years already. My advise would be: Go for the ~100k pa gal.

Unregistered 02-02-2020 01:46 AM

Civil engineer
Degree holder
2 years experience
Whats the salary range?

Unregistered 04-02-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 126920)
This year aged 31.

Annual for this year is $128k. Wife slightly lower than me.

What is your job?

Unregistered 06-02-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128498)
Civil engineer
Degree holder
2 years experience
Whats the salary range?

Depends where you work in

Consultant- 3-4K max 1 month bonus

Contractor- 4-7k 3-6months bonus

Currently working at local contractor 5k/mth with 4 months bonus

Range is based on friends salary gauge

Unregistered 06-02-2020 08:38 PM

Got a new job a couple months ago, in the IT sector. Non-management.
Age 33

Base: $176k
Bonus: Up to $40k

Unregistered 07-02-2020 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128653)
Got a new job a couple months ago, in the IT sector. Non-management.
Age 33

Base: $176k
Bonus: Up to $40k

What IT role pays $176k base with 7 years experience (assuming you're a local uni grad)? Do VP of IT in BB banks even make that much in base salary?

Unregistered 08-02-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 128658)
What IT role pays $176k base with 7 years experience (assuming you're a local uni grad)? Do VP of IT in BB banks even make that much in base salary?

Lol. Even cyber security folks in banks don't make that much.