Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How much are you earning per annum? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/831-how-much-you-earning-per-annum.html)

Unregistered 26-05-2016 06:31 PM

Car loan restrictions eased.

COE prices will continue its long term uptrend. HUAT AH !!!!

Where is the idiot who said COE will crash to $10k? Where are you? LOL.

Panic buying tonight !!!!

Unregistered 26-05-2016 07:34 PM

If you want to buy a new car, buy now. Don't listen to the idiot who said COE will crash to $10k. Anyway, new cars are still very cheap. You can get good new cars at $90k or lesser. $90k for 10 years means only $9k per year to own the car. A HH with median income of $100k would spend only 9% on car ownership. This is cheap. Those with HH income of $200k or more can buy two or three new cars.

Unregistered 26-05-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86257)
Why shallow? I worked hard all my life. I came from a low income family. And now you call my high class achievements shallow? Why?

From another guest: I applaud for your hard work to achieve where you are today. I hope to be like you next time although it might be challenging because whatever monetary gains that can be exploited have already been done by the current system.

Unregistered 26-05-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86258)
Car loan restrictions eased.

COE prices will continue its long term uptrend. HUAT AH !!!!

Where is the idiot who said COE will crash to $10k? Where are you? LOL.

Panic buying tonight !!!!

I wonder what is the motive for easing the LTV ratio at this point of time. Neither here nor there. Encouraging more aspiring car - owners to rush in to bid the COE? It is time to do your national service by pushing up the COE price now before more restrictions will be imposed on the system.

Unregistered 26-05-2016 09:22 PM

I suspect next announcement to come would be the removal of some property cooling measures.

Think the gahmen feels that the economy is slowing too fast and needs to promote spending and investment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86263)
I wonder what is the motive for easing the LTV ratio at this point of time. Neither here nor there. Encouraging more aspiring car - owners to rush in to bid the COE? It is time to do your national service by pushing up the COE price now before more restrictions will be imposed on the system.

Unregistered 26-05-2016 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86267)
I suspect next announcement to come would be the removal of some property cooling measures.

Think the gahmen feels that the economy is slowing too fast and needs to promote spending and investment.

It is time to remove the property CMs.

Unregistered 26-05-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86269)
It is time to remove the property CMs.

They should let the property market crash 30-50% first before removing the CM.

Unregistered 27-05-2016 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86276)

No need lah, 50 years later one shoebox unit condo cost $2 mil, COE $1 mil, fresh grad starting pay $10k per month.

Unregistered 27-05-2016 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86276)

If the property collapse by 50%, the financial system and economy will collapse too. There will be many people and companies going bankrupt. YOU will lose your job and home. You will be jobless for a long time.

So, be careful what you wish for. Don't be like the idiot who said COE will crash to $10k.

The economy is now weak. Time to remove the property CMs. First, remove ABSD for PRs and foreigners for FIRST property. 2nd property and more purchase for investment (for all groups including Singaporea citizens) should stay as this is speculative purchase and lead to oversupply.

Unregistered 27-05-2016 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 86262)
From another guest: I applaud for your hard work to achieve where you are today. I hope to be like you next time although it might be challenging because whatever monetary gains that can be exploited have already been done by the current system.

He's just trolling.