Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Lawyer Salary (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/771-lawyer-salary.html)

Unregistered 24-09-2020 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146119)
lawyers are just glorified clerks

how much more do you expect?

Well would u rather be a legal secretary instead?

Unregistered 24-09-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146121)
i dunno why people think lawyer earn a lot of money

per hour the foodpanda rider win me sia

my colleagues and i always joke about how i cannot afford my own legal services. i tio taiji must go and see chinatown firm lol

Unless u r ceca senior assoc in international law firm

Unregistered 24-09-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146091)
Anyone heard about BR Law? What's the pay like? Is it true that they are the worst firm in sg? Is the pay worth it anot? I heard the bosses want to call it a day and **** off alr

One of the female seniors there has a rep. Whether good or not depends a lot on perspective. Not a bad firm to train at, you'll probably learn a lot. The firm is now much younger (age) and this also explains the more collegiate culture (as mentioned above). As always, some peeps are more decent than others.

Unregistered 24-09-2020 12:25 PM

anyone knows how long TKQP, TSMP and shook lin takes to get back to TC applicants for interviews? If I haven’t heard from them by now, does it mean I no longer have a chance?

Unregistered 24-09-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146132)
One of the female seniors there has a rep. Whether good or not depends a lot on perspective. Not a bad firm to train at, you'll probably learn a lot. The firm is now much younger (age) and this also explains the more collegiate culture (as mentioned above). As always, some peeps are more decent than others.

she do what thing? no need say name

Unregistered 24-09-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146136)
anyone knows how long TKQP, TSMP and shook lin takes to get back to TC applicants for interviews? If I haven’t heard from them by now, does it mean I no longer have a chance?

Generally, successful applicants hear back within a week from the interview.

Unregistered 24-09-2020 01:01 PM

What's the work arrangement like for law firms now with the further relaxation of phase 2? Still work from home?

Unregistered 24-09-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146140)
What's the work arrangement like for law firms now with the further relaxation of phase 2? Still work from home?

Heard that some firms (local and international) are making plans to reopen the office on a split-team basis.

Unregistered 24-09-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146136)

Don't give up hope just wait and see, apply to other firms in the meantime to give yourself options. I heard back regarding an interview in 1 day for shook lin, heard they usually only take about 1 week as the other poster said. But you never know also, big 4 also reply some people in 1-2 days and reply others 2 weeks later.

Unregistered 24-09-2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146138)
she do what thing? no need say name

You beat me?