Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Heineken APAC Graduate Programme (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/6649-heineken-apac-graduate-programme.html)

Unregistered 18-01-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everpool (Post 93864)
Thanks for the heads up - been to their website again and saw the application links :) I'll give that a serious think and make sure I wont run afoul of the deadlines if I do decide to apply..

Speaking of applying, does Heineken process applications as soon as they are received or will they wait until closing date? And what are their online tests like?

They process app as soon as they recieve. They will put applicants in different batch. And they have different kind of online tests like Hogan assessment, Matrigma, and personality test i think. Just search them on google. Theyre quite simple, nothing complicated but you shouldnt underestimate them lol

And i think the igp process is different tho.

Unregistered 21-01-2017 05:52 PM

Do they send message if i failed online assignments? i did matrigma test last week and am curious how much score i got.

Unregistered 01-02-2017 02:56 PM

Just received an email for AC, Singapore

Batch5 01-02-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94185)
Just received an email for AC, Singapore

Hi! May I know which Batch are you in and when did you submit your video interview? Thanks!!

Unregistered 02-02-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batch5 (Post 94193)
Hi! May I know which Batch are you in and when did you submit your video interview? Thanks!!

Hi, I am not sure which batch I belong to. The deadline given to me to complete the video interview was 23rd Dec, and I finished my hogan test on 13th Jan

Everpool 02-02-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 93873)
They process app as soon as they recieve. They will put applicants in different batch. And they have different kind of online tests like Hogan assessment, Matrigma, and personality test i think. Just search them on google. Theyre quite simple, nothing complicated but you shouldnt underestimate them lol

And i think the igp process is different tho.

Does anyone know whats the annual intake size of the APGP or the IGP? I mean, obviously everyone who applied will be hoping they get selected for the programs, but how much of a chance does each applicant really have?

Unregistered 03-02-2017 12:07 AM

Got the email for AC on 1 Feb as well, completed hogan on 26 jan and digital interview on 9 jan :)

Batch4 05-02-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94211)
Hi, I am not sure which batch I belong to. The deadline given to me to complete the video interview was 23rd Dec, and I finished my hogan test on 13th Jan

My deadline was on 9th Jan. The email from Heineken was as follows:
Great job! You have successfully completed your video interview for the Heineken APGP 2017 - Singapore batch 4 position. Please do not reply to this email. We will get in touch with you shortly regarding next steps.

May I request for you to check your video submission email in order to see which batch you are from? Thanks alot! This information would be very valuable to everyone who is currently awaiting for their results:)

Unregistered 05-02-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everpool (Post 94223)
Does anyone know whats the annual intake size of the APGP or the IGP? I mean, obviously everyone who applied will be hoping they get selected for the programs, but how much of a chance does each applicant really have?

Expecting around 50 to 60 candidates to be selected for APGP and they will probably select more for Singapore OpCo (maybe 5 to 7), rest of the OpCos will be 1 to 3. IGP candidates are hired by the Global HQ at Amsterdam, successful candidates will be less than 10.

If you talk about chance, the function that you applied play an important factor too. For example, HEINEKEN is more brand-driven (more people will apply to Marketing) and naturally getting into commercial will be more competitive than say Corporate Relations or even Supply Chain.

Unregistered 06-02-2017 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 94234)
Got the email for AC on 1 Feb as well, completed hogan on 26 jan and digital interview on 9 jan :)

This is the email I received, didn't say which batch I belong to:

Great job! You have successfully completed your video interview for the Heineken APGP 2017 - Singapore position. Please do not reply to this email. We will get in touch with you shortly regarding next steps.