Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 27-09-2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231312)
Where all the TDP people that were supposed to report today at? Are they lining up to apply DBS seed now?

No more DBS SEED intake.

Don't believe me go check the site, they're not accepting applicants for 2023 anymore. Rough economy.

Unregistered 27-09-2022 09:39 AM

those jobless one esp with fch degree dont despair, can pm me if cant find jobs

Unregistered 27-09-2022 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231312)
Where all the TDP people that were supposed to report today at? Are they lining up to apply DBS seed now?

Well looks like everything is going fine and Batch 2 is still in place.

The training plan shared by HR yesterday is pretty comprehensive. Looks like I will be learning alot here :)

Unregistered 27-09-2022 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231336)
Well looks like everything is going fine and Batch 2 is still in place.

The training plan shared by HR yesterday is pretty comprehensive. Looks like I will be learning alot here :)

YTD just meet and greet or yall have started officially?

Unregistered 27-09-2022 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231340)
YTD just meet and greet or yall have started officially?

Yesterday was collecting laptops, meeting supervisors, and explaining the tech tracks

Unregistered 27-09-2022 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231320)
this batch of new MA got a lady very easy to up one. Lucky if can get in! Face pretty but neh small

give clue who is it lah...!

Unregistered 27-09-2022 11:30 PM

Would like to take some time to share some of my thoughts on the TDP program so far:

- Tasks assigned are pretty mundane and do not provide much opportunity for growth at the moment, although this could vary based on the team that you are assigned to. On the bright side, you get some exposure to what the team is doing. However, there is no structured training plan which makes the outlook for the program pretty depressing.

- Typical government sponsored program where technical training is provided but practical experience to apply this knowledge on the job is limited so can't really see how useful it is gonna be. Also need to consider whether UOB is actually going to absorb all the candidates after the government funding ends.

- Would be a total waste of time for people with strong technical backgrounds so do take your applications seriously while you can

Unregistered 28-09-2022 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231383)
give clue who is it lah...!

hmmm issit name start with R one?

Unregistered 28-09-2022 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 230769)
Just received the assessments. Pretty late this year as i’d submitted my application a month ago. Guess they were busy dealing with all the hiring freeze etc.

Submitted my application several weeks back and have yet to hear back. Should i be concerned on this?

Unregistered 28-09-2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 231396)
Submitted my application several weeks back and have yet to hear back. Should i be concerned on this?

Better call them up immediately!