Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 07-12-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150378)
No news too. Which team did you indicate as first choice? Heard some has replies already.

Also no news. But after notifying me that I have been shortlisted for panel interview, they sent me an email on 25 Nov asking which sub-department I am interested in within Global Wholesale Banking (my first choice).

Unregistered 07-12-2020 10:17 PM

They are arranging the panel with the team you are interviewing with (around 3-5 pax I think); since its EOY and COVID19, everyone has a **** ton of leaves and everyone is clearing it at EOY.

Expect some delay as the HR try to work around the relevant interviewers' schedules to try and get your interviews setup!

Unregistered 08-12-2020 12:57 PM

By reaching to the stage of panel interview, does that means we will more or less get the offer unless we screw up badly during the final interview?

Unregistered 08-12-2020 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150692)
By reaching to the stage of panel interview, does that means we will more or less get the offer unless we screw up badly during the final interview?

Not true.

You'll be among a pool of candidates to go through panel. And the top few (can be even 1 or 2) will get selected.

Just go find out how many MAs there are in a single year. It's around 18-22, at least for SG.

Unregistered 08-12-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150695)
Not true.

You'll be among a pool of candidates to go through panel. And the top few (can be even 1 or 2) will get selected.

Just go find out how many MAs there are in a single year. It's around 18-22, at least for SG.

Wow competitive good luck guys do you know how many people get through to the panel rounds for each department?

Unregistered 08-12-2020 03:38 PM

I think its around ~2 candidates fighting for the spot at panels. So 50/50 chance.

This year there were much lesser candidates who made it to the AC I think, usually I think there are >200 in total (split across multiple ACs). this year for the pre-AC "training" session by Aon I think I only counted 50ish pax? Unless there were multiple training sessions (which don't rly make sense since its virtual alr, why bother splitting it into so many sessions and using much so much time).

In any case, it doesnt rly matter if you are alr at panels - just be yourself and hope they like you! since its mainly fit questions hahaha

Unregistered 08-12-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 150703)
I think its around ~2 candidates fighting for the spot at panels. So 50/50 chance.

This year there were much lesser candidates who made it to the AC I think, usually I think there are >200 in total (split across multiple ACs). this year for the pre-AC "training" session by Aon I think I only counted 50ish pax? Unless there were multiple training sessions (which don't rly make sense since its virtual alr, why bother splitting it into so many sessions and using much so much time).

In any case, it doesnt rly matter if you are alr at panels - just be yourself and hope they like you! since its mainly fit questions hahaha

Yes - the virtual career fair was split. So 2 sessions.

Unregistered 08-12-2020 09:47 PM

Anyone completed their panel interview already? How fast does UOB usually reply after the interview?

Unregistered 16-12-2020 03:32 PM

anyone got any reply from the hr? tried emailing them but no response at all

Unregistered 17-12-2020 11:42 AM

Has anyone went for the panel interview yet? Any updates?