Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   UOB Management Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/5015-united-overseas-bank-management-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 16-03-2024 10:17 PM

Hi guys, got the offer for infra as well. Can check if the HR called you guys up and asked if you are interested in working as a temp staff before the TDP program starts?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 12:16 AM

hi there! hi guys! hello! do u really think everyone talks like that here? clearly it's the same 1 person trolling lolol

Unregistered 17-03-2024 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271162)
hi there! hi guys! hello! do u really think everyone talks like that here? clearly it's the same 1 person trolling lolol

I also got offer for infra as well. Can check if the HR called you guys up and asked if you are interested in working as a temp staff before the TDP program starts?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271177)
I also got offer for infra as well. Can check if the HR called you guys up and asked if you are interested in working as a temp staff before the TDP program starts?

Bruh you got nothing better to do?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 11:06 AM

Hello, may I check with those who have received the offer, when did they called/emailed you? Was it on Friday or over the weekends as well?

Unregistered 17-03-2024 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271220)
Hello, may I check with those who have received the offer, when did they called/emailed you? Was it on Friday or over the weekends as well?

I was about to use "Hi there" until I realised that i may be seen as a troll so

I received the email stating I got the job on Fri! Then they did replied one of my questions ystd via email too.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271236)
I was about to use "Hi there" until I realised that i may be seen as a troll so

I received the email stating I got the job on Fri! Then they did replied one of my questions ystd via email too.

May i know when did you received the 'Next Step' email? I replied to mine on Tuesday and so far not follow-up yet.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271249)
May i know when did you received the 'Next Step' email? I replied to mine on Tuesday and so far not follow-up yet.

I got the email on Tuesday (12th Mar) and I got the subsequent response on Fri

They did say that they are in the midst of processing like other applicants so prob wait awhile ba! As long as your status on the uob career portal is "In Progress", should be fine de ba!

Unregistered 17-03-2024 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271250)
I got the email on Tuesday (12th Mar) and I got the subsequent response on Fri

They did say that they are in the midst of processing like other applicants so prob wait awhile ba! As long as your status on the uob career portal is "In Progress", should be fine de ba!

I got the response for Fri as well, around evening time.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 270892)
Got offered too for infra track. Can confirm that it's 4.5k/month starting, but no indication of program completion bonus.

Anyone able to confirm what the salary increment/program completion bonus is like ?

like i said on completion it's 10k, dont believe me go ask hr yourself, my friend is in tdp 2023 batch

increment is 300 after 1 year so 4.8k after 1 year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271106)
Wtf 4.5k is damn low. Can you imagine if you FCH but you get only 4.5k? That’s like below median in GES

well yeah citibank icg pays 6.5k, dbs seed pays 5.5k

its on you to get these jobs, if u cant then u cant really cry about it being low when its the only job you're qualified for.

its like saying "damn why am i poor, ugly and fat" when all i do is sit at home, complain and do nothing