Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164748)
You are kidding me.

Hr is not telling the true to the candidates? cannot be la. That guy called on 5 Apr, you’ve received the offer on 1 Apr.

Hello, don’t keep ballooning yourself that you have been offered. Your salary not 4.2K now change to 4.5K liao huh. Not a big jump leh

Last week, got trolls said was offered $4.2K, what make you so special that HR pay you different than the rest huh.

Hello guys and gals are still waiting for news ho. Ask your HR why the salary constantly changing.

These trolls don’t even want to be a loser. Telling lies is bad for you kids. Peng San

Lol just ignore this guy. This is the guy who type in alot of sentence and angmoh cmi one (his previous post also mistook truth for true HAHAHHA)

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164749)
Lol just ignore this guy. This is the guy who type in alot of sentence and angmoh cmi one (his previous post also mistook truth for true HAHAHHA)

I think he sounds like a boomer, maybe got recently retrenched then sian come here troll around

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164750)
I think he sounds like a boomer, maybe got recently retrenched then sian come here troll around

Hahha ya sia most probably kena retrench due to covid19 then nothing better to do

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:40 PM

Oh my god. Why can’t the trolls stop posting fake news.

Seriously the trolls here are now getting out of hand. Very thick skin to even boast their salary from $3.5K to 4.8 K plus allowance. They are still living in their own world or just want to spoil the real one hope of getting an offer.

I remembered the first post was dated on 23 March, fews post started to come in to say
I received a call from HR bla bla bla. After next, same thing happened, first post started on 29 March, also said the offer was out, bla bla bla. Fews post started to come in. Last week same thing keep repeating. Did you all notice that the circle keeps repeating after each week.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164756)
Oh my god. Why can’t the trolls stop posting fake news.

Seriously the trolls here are now getting out of hand. Very thick skin to even boast their salary from $3.5K to 4.8 K plus allowance. They are still living in their own world or just want to spoil the real one hope of getting an offer.

I remembered the first post was dated on 23 March, fews post started to come in to say
I received a call from HR bla bla bla. After next, same thing happened, first post started on 29 March, also said the offer was out, bla bla bla. Fews post started to come in. Last week same thing keep repeating. Did you all notice that the circle keeps repeating after each week.

This guy is still the same boomer troll who posted the previous one (who mistook truth for true). Nice try in forming a paragraph now though to disguise yourself, but the way you post is very distinct

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164753)
Hahha ya sia most probably kena retrench due to covid19 then nothing better to do

You think your english is so dam good. Truth or true why you bother what he used.

You got problem picking on ppl grammar.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164759)
This guy is still the same boomer troll who posted the previous one (who mistook truth for true). Nice try in forming a paragraph now though to disguise yourself, but the way you post is very distinct

All are trolls, simple as that.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164760)
You think your english is so dam good. Truth or true why you bother what he used.

You got problem picking on ppl grammar.

You're still the same person LOL. And it's nothing to do with your grammar. I think you can't see it, the pattern of your post is always the same one

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164762)
You're still the same person LOL. And it's nothing to do with your grammar. I think you can't see it, the pattern of your post is always the same one

Oh and FYI you are also trolling in the accenture thread. LOL.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164733)
4,500 + performance bonus and some 600 dollar/year allowance thing

Anyway guys for the curious cats this is true, don't read the boomer's troll post after that lol.