Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 08-04-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164661)
Regarding the Panel interview to conditional offer: 2 weeks (Sorry I mean the waiting time is inclusive of weekend or business days)?

Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Why? Are you still waiting for the outcome?

HR said that they will take 2 weeks after the panels to shortlist

Unregistered 08-04-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164675)
Even though most companies will say the interview-to-offer timeline is somewhere between two to four weeks, one thing the average applicant can tell you is that it almost always takes much longer. After spending weeks trying to just get your foot in the door, this can be confusing and frustrating.

Business is a constantly evolving, no matter how big or small, regularly encounter unforeseeable circumstances. E.g Hiring Mangers still selecting, pending from Top Management approval, budget constraint and many more.

If you have not gotten a reply after 2 weeks, advise to find out from HR what causes the delay.

IT MAY TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS TO GET AN OFFER.

DBS announces the shortlist usually quite fast one within 2 weeks, then they do the approvals, background check etc. after giving the conditional offer. That's why the above timeline between conditional offer and the signing is almost 1 month lol

Unregistered 08-04-2021 04:35 PM

HR said that they will take 2 weeks after the panels to shortlist[/QUOTE]

Ya, I’m still waiting for the outcome. During the interview, I was told it will take around 2 weeks. A couple of posts I have read say that the offered were out. I called HR on Mon to check on my status. I was told that no offer out yet, told me to wait a couple of days more.

I am confused how come the shortlisted candidates were offered less than 2 weeks ago.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164680)

HR said that they will take 2 weeks after the panels to shortlist

Ya, I’m still waiting for the outcome. During the interview, I was told it will take around 2 weeks. A couple of posts I have read say that the offered were out. I called HR on Mon to check on my status. I was told that no offer out yet, told me to wait a couple of days more.

I am confused how come the shortlisted candidates were offered less than 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for SME outcome. Thanks.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 04:54 PM

I thought offer already out 4.2k leh

Unregistered 08-04-2021 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164686)

3800 as usual. So many inferior undergrads trying to feel better.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164686)

I thought so, until I called them on Mon to check on my status, they told me not out yet. The offer will be out soon.

Unregistered 08-04-2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164688)
I thought so, until I called them on Mon to check on my status, they told me not out yet. The offer will be out soon.

When was your interview?

Unregistered 08-04-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164689)
When was your interview?

18 March in the afternoon

Unregistered 08-04-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164690)
18 March in the afternoon

Wah 3 weeks already. Why they so slow lol