Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 26-02-2019 02:25 PM

Saw in this tread that someone commented that can enter the MA program directly through senior management recommendation. May I ask can this be applicable to fresh hires or only internal recommendations?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:31 AM

Anyone any good news?

-> video interview invite yet?
-> DBS taleo portal any update? Last update date?

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114165)
To the senior/past MAs (esp those with complaints)

Pardon me for asking, have u all had outside work exp or internship elsewhere before?

Am an MA applicant with 2.5 years work exp, so I’m wondering whether it’s really as harsh as you all say it is, or it may still actually be better in DBS compared to elsewhere?

Just wanna gauge whether you all have tried working at other places before, so it’s a fair comparison

Because so far, my exp and my friends’ exp (esp those coming from audit), may find the DBS MA exp a lot better and more comfortable

Take a look at the LinkedIn of senior MAs - you have people with not just 1 but up to 4 years of working experience. Internships are the bare minimum. I’m sure simple comparisons can be done

Unregistered 27-02-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114172)
If you can get into a MA or graduate program in a good company, just accept the offer and get some experience.

Not all people can get into such programs. There are many ways to gain relevant experiences apart from these programs.

Until when do you want to “gain experience”? Bear in mind you guys already have had 2-3 years of experience.

Unregistered 28-02-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114124)
haven't get it either. but yes you are right, the month is ending. wish you all the best and hope we get the invite soon.

Any updates bro?

Unregistered 28-02-2019 02:49 PM

not yet bro, hang in there

Unregistered 28-02-2019 03:15 PM

The DBS GA thread - they already finished interview and receiving offers already, but some applicants are still stuck in preliminary rounds with no update to their taleo status

Really hoping we are all advancing to video stage

Unregistered 28-02-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114260)
The DBS GA thread - they already finished interview and receiving offers already, but some applicants are still stuck in preliminary rounds with no update to their taleo status

Really hoping we are all advancing to video stage

Lol wth then you all 0 chance already la

Unregistered 28-02-2019 04:55 PM

Anyone received offers or went for advance rounds for MA already?

Unregistered 28-02-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 114265)
Anyone received offers or went for advance rounds for MA already?

If have offer or advanced round can share?

Anyone emailed HR to check?

How long have you all waited since PLI?