Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Stat Boards : Do you receive rejection emails after interviews if not shortlisted? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4340-stat-boards-do-you-receive-rejection-emails-after-interviews-if-not-shortlisted.html)

in3deep 22-08-2014 05:22 PM

Stat Boards : Do you receive rejection emails after interviews if not shortlisted?

Just curious

wondering whats the norm

If you had gone for 1 or 2 rounds of interview and did not get shortlisted, will you get a rejection email or radio silence?

Unregistered 22-08-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in3deep (Post 55257)
Just curious

wondering whats the norm

If you had gone for 1 or 2 rounds of interview and did not get shortlisted, will you get a rejection email or radio silence?

I think that it varies with organisations.

I went for an interview with stat board A. I called the HR to check 3 days after the interview and was told that I am not shortlisted. I did not receive any rejection email but not sure if it's because I already called them to ask myself. I then went for another interview with stat board B. I received a rejection email from them 1 week later.

in3deep 22-08-2014 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 55260)
I think that it varies with organisations.

I went for an interview with stat board A. I called the HR to check 3 days after the interview and was told that I am not shortlisted. I did not receive any rejection email but not sure if it's because I already called them to ask myself. I then went for another interview with stat board B. I received a rejection email from them 1 week later.

jialat

mine is they themselve call me 1 week after intw n say put on hold due to restructuring and will update me in 2 weeks n told me not to worry

now 2 weeks past lioa

no news

so i dun have a confirmed yes or no

Unregistered 22-08-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in3deep (Post 55262)
jialat

mine is they themselve call me 1 week after intw n say put on hold due to restructuring and will update me in 2 weeks n told me not to worry

now 2 weeks past lioa

no news

so i dun have a confirmed yes or no

Why don't u call the HR to check? They may still be processing, judging by how slow stat boards are in their recruitment process.

Unregistered 23-08-2014 01:13 PM

I worked in statutory board. From what I know, our organization will not send out the reject email.
For professional. The processing time from receive application to offer will last 3 months. 2 interviews and 1 paper testing.
For fresh graduate. Typically only requires 2 months since they run batch.

Unregistered 23-08-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 55299)
I worked in statutory board. From what I know, our organization will not send out the reject email.
For professional. The processing time from receive application to offer will last 3 months. 2 interviews and 1 paper testing.
For fresh graduate. Typically only requires 2 months since they run batch.

May I ask which stat board u are working at? 3 months from submitting application to offer seems too long.