Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How long to wait for reply from UOB employment? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3378-how-long-wait-reply-united-overseas-bank-employment.html)

Unregistered 19-05-2015 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66908)
Thanks for the replies !! Am being hired by UOB for a Senior Business Analyst position in IT department . I hold 11 years of experience. Can anyone pls suggest me how much salary can I expect for the said position in UOB ? How is their bonus and other allowances ?

congrats!!!!

Geraldine 27-12-2015 07:44 PM

interview in UOb

I had my firsT interview in late November and the next round the same day. Then they said that they found the candidate, htanks, etc.
The HR called me on 21 Dec and said that the guy who had joined has quit and want to speak to me again. Interview is tomorrow. Should I go?

Unregistered 27-12-2015 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geraldine (Post 77241)
I had my firsT interview in late November and the next round the same day. Then they said that they found the candidate, htanks, etc.
The HR called me on 21 Dec and said that the guy who had joined has quit and want to speak to me again. Interview is tomorrow. Should I go?

Ask for a higher pay or matching one dude. for them fluffing on you the last time..

Geraldine 27-12-2015 10:45 PM

UOB role

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77253)
Ask for a higher pay or matching one dude. for them fluffing on you the last time..

How do I know that these guys are seirous about hiring me or they are just wasting my time again? I have to take a day off from my work to attend these interrviews. these guies rejected me once already.

Unregistered 27-12-2015 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geraldine (Post 77268)
How do I know that these guys are seirous about hiring me or they are just wasting my time again? I have to take a day off from my work to attend these interrviews. these guies rejected me once already.

what postion is it for if i may ask. well if its a better offer to begin with, you cant be choosy. We are seekers in the corporate world afterall

Jennifer 30-12-2015 11:27 PM

budget running out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77277)
what postion is it for if i may ask. well if its a better offer to begin with, you cant be choosy. We are seekers in the corporate world afterall

I am going for an interview at a local bank. they say that they need to make the offer tomorrow itself, or they will loose both the budget and the position. Can matters be really so desprete? Will the manager really lose both the budget and the position if they don't hire someome tomorrow?

Geraldine 08-01-2016 11:12 PM

how long does background check take

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geraldine (Post 77241)

after the interview, they have initiated background checks. HR tells me that it takes about 1 month for the reports to come in. Then they will think of making an offer.
why is the bank conducting backgruond checks if they will "think of making an offer" after that? why not make an offer and then start with background checks?

Unregistered 09-01-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 77277)

They will reject you again when a better one comes by