Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   How long to wait for reply from UOB employment? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3378-how-long-wait-reply-united-overseas-bank-employment.html)

Unregistered 23-12-2013 12:15 AM

How abt career advancement in the banks with a master? Does it help?

Unregistered 23-12-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 46525)
How abt career advancement in the banks with a master? Does it help?

master in what? brand name MBA? of course useful. jiapalang MBA? don't bother.

Unregistered 23-01-2014 11:05 AM

Hi .. i just went for an interview with uob for the position of personal banker , what is the norm for the total number of interviews i have to go for ? For ocbc usually they will conduct the 2nd round of interview on the day itself if u are shortlisted , anyone can enligtern on uob ?

Unregistered 15-11-2014 08:43 PM

Bancassurance Manager

Going for interview for Banc Mgr in wealth banking. VP role.
Anyone familiar with workscope and salary?

Unregistered 28-04-2015 02:59 PM

UOB interview process

Hi,
Am getting interviewed by UOB for a position of Senior Associate and I have completed 2 rounds of interview and am being scheduled for the 3rd round tomorrow. Can anyone please tell me what kind of interview can I expect ? Would it be just an HR interview ? If so can anyone help me of what kind of questions can I expect ? Would it be a just a discussion abt the salary structure / benefits etc., or can I expect serious questions as well ?

Please help me out here !!! Am freaking out !!!

Unregistered 11-05-2015 09:58 PM

UOB interview - how long to wait ???

i completed 3 rounds of interview . It has been more than a week now since the 3rd round of interview and i haven't yet received any communication from UOB Singapore. The interview was a positive experience. Can anyone tell me how long should I wait to hear from UOB ? This interview was for senior position in IT department.

Unregistered 12-05-2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66641)
i completed 3 rounds of interview . It has been more than a week now since the 3rd round of interview and i haven't yet received any communication from UOB Singapore. The interview was a positive experience. Can anyone tell me how long should I wait to hear from UOB ? This interview was for senior position in IT department.

wait another week before finding another job

Unregistered 12-05-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66641)

check in after 2 wks, may not be positive unless they are having some internal meetings to decide on the candidate

Unregistered 18-05-2015 07:04 PM

UOB Salary for IT Senior Analyst ?

Thanks for the replies !! Am being hired by UOB for a Senior Business Analyst position in IT department . I hold 11 years of experience. Can anyone pls suggest me how much salary can I expect for the said position in UOB ? How is their bonus and other allowances ?

RedOrangeYellow 18-05-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66908)
Thanks for the replies !! Am being hired by UOB for a Senior Business Analyst position in IT department . I hold 11 years of experience. Can anyone pls suggest me how much salary can I expect for the said position in UOB ? How is their bonus and other allowances ?

What was your last drawn salary? Ask for 25-30% more.