Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   OCBC Postgrad Management Programme. (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2941-oversea-chinese-banking-corporation-postgrad-management-programme.html)

Unregistered 13-08-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxhao123 (Post 41147)
Seemed that OCBC Postgraduate MAP has relatively high entrance standard to attend online testing, or they look for Tier one and Tier two bank professional who would like to explore career in local banks? I heard that foreign bank got quite high pressure and OCBC nearly does not cut off staff.... is it right?

Not all foreign banks have high pressure. Japanese banks, Middle Eastern banks, Korean banks all are rather relaxed compared to ang mo foreign banks or even local banks. Usually knock-off almost on the dot.

Unregistered 14-08-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuchishin (Post 41105)
Hello Folks,

Has anyone been contacted for a HR interview ?

I wanna ask the same question? Anyone?

keen 14-08-2013 07:49 PM

i've got an email saying they are having series of engagements and assessment in central london, since I'm applying from here.

keen 14-08-2013 07:50 PM

wondering anyone is going?

shuchishin 14-08-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keen (Post 41232)
i've got an email saying they are having series of engagements and assessment in central london, since I'm applying from here.

Hello,

Which mail address did you use to contact them. I'm also in Europe and would like to reach them.

can you PM the mail address?

Regards

Unregistered 14-08-2013 08:21 PM

Is there anyone in Singapore has been contacted for interview/assessment?
Txs

Unregistered 14-08-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

I thought the assessments/interviews will be in SG/Malaysia. Was your email for the first interview?

shuchishin 14-08-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

When this assessment centre will take place in London ?
Did you have an interview with the HR ?
Can you PM me the mail contact ?

xxhao123 15-08-2013 05:35 PM

in JOBSDB portal postgraduate MAP FAQ section, it indicates that when the candidate come to assessment center stage, OCBC will cover your flight and accommodation, it is likely will be held in Singapore, just my personal opinion. just ask you guys, i am also stay in oversea, and how do u attend the 1st interview? (don't know whether there is really a interview held in lonodn)

shuchishin 15-08-2013 06:18 PM

Yes indeed i have just read the FAQ (finally found it!!!) and they will cover your expenses if you live abroad.