Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 18-03-2016 02:37 AM

Heard from a friend he received rejection letter from Exxon yesterday. He was shortlisted, and waiting for interview dates. They said that there were to many applications already. Anybody receive rejection letter also?

MacTavish 18-03-2016 11:46 AM

Any chance for a diploma in mechanical engineering able to get ops tech position in EM? I just apply for it. Currently working as a BIM modeller

Unregistered 18-03-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81544)
Heard from a friend he received rejection letter from Exxon yesterday. He was shortlisted, and waiting for interview dates. They said that there were to many applications already. Anybody receive rejection letter also?

What do you mean? Did he go for the interview or not? I thought rejection letter only comes after you attend the interview and its unsuccessful.

Unregistered 18-03-2016 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacTavish (Post 81573)
Any chance for a diploma in mechanical engineering able to get ops tech position in EM? I just apply for it. Currently working as a BIM modeller

How did you "just apply", as the application window for Operations Technician is already closed quite a while back.

MacTavish 18-03-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81581)
How did you "just apply", as the application window for Operations Technician is already closed quite a while back.

I went online thru their website. And i just apply thru there.

MacTavish 18-03-2016 05:05 PM

Anyone here who knows which O&G companies still hiring? Other than EM. Dont want to have high hopes & rely only on EM. Thanks

Unregistered 18-03-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81576)
What do you mean? Did he go for the interview or not? I thought rejection letter only comes after you attend the interview and its unsuccessful.

he receive email from exxon. was told they would call him up during feb, to finalise the interview date.
he didnt receive any calls till now, but receive email saying that there were too many applications currently, and they cannot continue the recruitment process.

MacTavish 20-03-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81609)
he receive email from exxon. was told they would call him up during feb, to finalise the interview date.
he didnt receive any calls till now, but receive email saying that there were too many applications currently, and they cannot continue the recruitment process.

Well.. looks like i dont have a chance of getting EM then.

Unregistered 21-03-2016 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacTavish (Post 81733)
Well.. looks like i dont have a chance of getting EM then.

You didnt went for any interview bro ?

MacTavish 21-03-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 81735)
You didnt went for any interview bro ?

Nope haven't bro. I just applied like 2 weeks ago, receive a candidate no. and status application received. Haizzzz