Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 06-12-2022 04:39 AM

Machinery technician- GCGV Gregory Texas

Hello,

Anyone receive any feedback on the interviews for machinery technician for Exxon
In Gregory, Texas? Interviews were in late September.

Thanks

Unregistered 23-12-2022 09:25 AM

Join Exxonmobil Singapore for a few months and leave

Those aspiring to join Exxonmobil Singapore need not fear. There is a huge gap in the employee headcount for our latest expansion in Jurong Island and because of the mass termination and resignation. Exxonmobil Singapore is extremely desperate to employ new people that it is now possible for anyone who can tell the difference between a fork and a spoon to join.

Unregistered 27-12-2022 10:39 AM

How long after round 2 interview to get reply?

I just went for my second round of interview last week and wanted to check usually how long we'll have to wait to get an reply?

Unregistered 13-01-2023 09:07 PM

Process Development interviewing manager quite fake. What do you all think?

Unregistered 14-01-2023 07:50 AM

My cousin warn me too. Pity those work below hypocrite.

Unregistered 02-03-2023 11:12 PM

worst choice made in my working life

How I wish I searched for this forum way earlier...
Joined EM 5 Years ago as a refinery Ops tech.
Despite heard many feedbacks and advises about super toxic and rabak culture, join at your own risk etc etc..., was super stubborn and excited to join.
Left my higher paying better prospect and good working culture/enviroment job.
Left EM after 5 months LOL...

Unregistered 04-03-2023 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241479)
How I wish I searched for this forum way earlier...
Joined EM 5 Years ago as a refinery Ops tech.
Despite heard many feedbacks and advises about super toxic and rabak culture, join at your own risk etc etc..., was super stubborn and excited to join.
Left my higher paying better prospect and good working culture/enviroment job.
Left EM after 5 months LOL...

Those who are thinking of joining, please take note~

Ole Kana Songkha 19-03-2023 06:35 PM

The best is yet to be…. Will it though?

Just a quick reminder that these days, things are getting spicier. Asphalt line leak like mad, crane topple, what’s next? TA fire?

We must keep up with the bochap attitude. Perhaps we can all embrace the “pay peanuts get monkeys”.

No man or woman would go the extra mile for nothing. Let this be a lesson to all, you do extra for what? Company want to pay you minimum, you do minimum.

The next emergency, take your time to respond. If you can siam, even better. Not worth risking your life for this coy.

Unregistered 04-05-2023 04:09 PM

EM

have been working in Ops Tech for 20 years, financial not bad, but can't afford a lambo or ferrari yet. boooohooooo

Unregistered 27-05-2023 05:34 PM

Project Engineer Fresh Grad

Anyone knows how the work is like as a project engineer for a fresh grad? Maybe can share about thr remuneration package and interview process is like please.