Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Work culture in IHiS (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2095-work-culture-ihis.html)

NotFlirt 07-02-2023 12:28 PM

received their offer via agency contract,guess I have to avoid them.

Unregistered 11-02-2023 09:04 PM

offered 4.8k base (0 YOE)

Unregistered 19-02-2023 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240215)

Considered high for fresh grad.

Anyone knows how much does assistant lead engineer In IHIS worth?

Unregistered 01-03-2023 04:35 PM

Quote:

That's high. what's the grade?

Unregistered 05-03-2023 11:07 AM

Not recommended

Quote:

this is high without experience, but you need to take into consideration how much ihis culture sux, management is poor and no job prospect as majority positions you will find it difficult to obtain relevant skillsets in the industry as bulk of your time is doing admin

Make sure you are paid well enough to overlook all the cons in that company and leave after 2 years, to avoid becoming irrelevant and lose your marketability. That's assuming you can even endure all the BS for 2 years. I have seen people leave within months of joining.

Unregistered 18-03-2023 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241645)
this is high without experience, but you need to take into consideration how much ihis culture sux, management is poor and no job prospect as majority positions you will find it difficult to obtain relevant skillsets in the industry as bulk of your time is doing admin

Make sure you are paid well enough to overlook all the cons in that company and leave after 2 years, to avoid becoming irrelevant and lose your marketability. That's assuming you can even endure all the BS for 2 years. I have seen people leave within months of joining.

Agree. On top of that if you're in analyst role, expect a lot of OTs (literally midnight deployments, weekend supports), 24/7 on call etc, just to name a few. See if the pay is still worth it. Else go in and experience for yourself and you will find out. Coming from someone that has been there, done that and left for the better. Cheers.

Unregistered 18-03-2023 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 242960)
Agree. On top of that if you're in analyst role, expect a lot of OTs (literally midnight deployments, weekend supports), 24/7 on call etc, just to name a few. See if the pay is still worth it. Else go in and experience for yourself and you will find out. Coming from someone that has been there, done that and left for the better. Cheers.

How much better is better? Thinking of using it as a stepping stone.

Unregistered 31-03-2023 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 241645)

Agree with this opinion, its a more like fresh grads entry level for working experience, then find another place after. Most of the people there are either married or looking for stability, so most you see is survival instinct. Not to mention you have to be on standby 24/7 too.

Unregistered 01-04-2023 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 244506)
Agree with this opinion, its a more like fresh grads entry level for working experience, then find another place after. Most of the people there are either married or looking for stability, so most you see is survival instinct. Not to mention you have to be on standby 24/7 too.

Pui. one of the worse tech companies to work for.

my husband standby 24/7 until sick often.

Unregistered 07-04-2023 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 244532)
Pui. one of the worse tech companies to work for.

my husband standby 24/7 until sick often.

Guess it depends on the dept one is at, some are non 24/7 though still need to be on standby regardless due to adhoc infra activities over weekend.