Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-RMIT fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2091-sim-rmit-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 12-01-2020 07:18 PM

If you would like to look into a financial advisory career, with the uncapping limit potential of income level, you can pm the page: s://.facebook.com/OneStopFinancialSG/

I have friends join them when they are studying in SIM while being a student advisor. They do manage on the investment portfolio, wealth protection and also will teach u on how the mortgage housing loans as to really do a really great financial planning for your clients and your knowledge.

This is really good as most "financial consultant" are only trained to do insurance while there are no elements of training and knowledge on investment and mortgage advisory.

They can also compare different insurance companies product and will teach u how to compare and pick the best company plan instead of just landing yourself on specific company's insurance plans. The era now is very competitive and by being able to compare between products, you will know which plans and company's plan to opt for...

End of the day, the financial advisory isn't that bad as you have the opportunity to earn unlimited potential of income as compared to an office job. If you are looking for a job, regardless of an undergrad or a post-grad, give it a try with them.

Unregistered 12-01-2020 07:18 PM

If you would like to look into a financial advisory career, with the uncapping limit potential of income level, you can pm the page: .facebook.com/OneStopFinancialSG/

I have friends join them when they are studying in SIM while being a student advisor. They do manage on the investment portfolio, wealth protection and also will teach u on how the mortgage housing loans as to really do a really great financial planning for your clients and your knowledge.

This is really good as most "financial consultant" are only trained to do insurance while there are no elements of training and knowledge on investment and mortgage advisory.

They can also compare different insurance companies product and will teach u how to compare and pick the best company plan instead of just landing yourself on specific company's insurance plans. The era now is very competitive and by being able to compare between products, you will know which plans and company's plan to opt for...

End of the day, the financial advisory isn't that bad as you have the opportunity to earn unlimited potential of income as compared to an office job. If you are looking for a job, regardless of an undergrad or a post-grad, give it a try with them.

Unregistered 19-12-2020 11:30 PM

Be glad you RMIT trash have a salary at all.

Unregistered 19-12-2020 11:38 PM

being insurance agent blah blah blah. local uni #1

Unregistered 20-12-2020 11:12 AM

UOL > RMIT obviously

Unregistered 20-12-2020 08:43 PM

Why RMIT trash never go to proper uni like UOL?

Unregistered 20-12-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151697)
Why RMIT trash never go to proper uni like UOL?

Can stfu go back to your uol loser thread

Unregistered 20-12-2020 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151698)
Can stfu go back to your uol loser thread

Lol. You RMIT filth. Dare talk to me like that? I am prestigious UOL alumni you scum.

Unregistered 21-12-2020 12:10 AM

how loserish is this local uni kid lmao. stalk sim-uol forum and when he fail to troll successfully, go impersonate sim-uol ppl.

now dig out sim-rmit forum to impersonate both sim-uol and sim-rmit students.

just imagine how he's frantically typing replies to himself lol. pathetic :(

Unregistered 21-12-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151710)
how loserish is this local uni kid lmao. stalk sim-uol forum and when he fail to troll successfully, go impersonate sim-uol ppl.

now dig out sim-rmit forum to impersonate both sim-uol and sim-rmit students.

just imagine how he's frantically typing replies to himself lol. pathetic :(

As a SIM UOL student myself, I consider it quite rude RMIT lowlife would dare venture into the UOL thread. Know your place, RMIT garbage.

Just thought id add that on in case RMITards get too cocky. Carry on.